A proposal for varied AI strategies.
At game start the kingdom/empire strategies for each AI fraction would be randomly selected. This strategy would give their research, build and expansion and diplomacy strategies for the entire game.
- 01-15: Steamroller Strategy - Build one big strong army and proceed on a campaign of contest (15%)
- 16-30: Pillage, Burn, Destroy - Attack weakly guarded cities and burn them to the ground (15%)
- 31-45: Slow Expansion via Strongly Garrisoned Cities (15%)
- 46-80: Standard AI Strategy (35%)
- 81-90: Magic Strategy - All stat bonuses for sovereign go into Intelligence, focus on Magic Research (10%)
- 91-00: Magic & Archery Strategy - Research Archery and build bow units for an army that is 50% Archers (10%)