I'm sure some of these may have been mentioned before, but in the hopes of having them addressed I am posting a list of the bugs/issues I have found with 1.1 to date. I will update it as/if I find/have more. Note not everything listed below is a bug, some of it is but some of it is just my opinion and suggestion for changes.
1. Contagion spell, states it will do 2pts of damage to all enemies per turn (for like 99999 turns) in actuality it does nothing. I have tested this several castings on different foes and each time the enemies health does not change at all from one turn to the next.
2. Out of Memory issue still occurs I've mentioned this before as have many it is a real sore point for me as it is the one eprsistant thron in my side with this game, which otherwise I love.
3. End of Turn button not progressing on occasion. UPDATE - one of the support devs stated this is typically caused by units on aut explore, if you take them off auto explore then the end of turn button not functioning issue will not occur, upon trying this I find it did indeed solve the issue entirely. Not ideal, but it does stop it happening.
4. Minor factions, really im not seeing the point? They are a source of trade and tend to have one or two decent items you can buy from thier shops usually the same three as it happens (longsword a breastplate and a helm), and offspring you can marry your kids off to. BUT these minor factions don't grow, they don't improve thier home city. Its fine that they wouldn't expand they are minor afterall but at the very least you would think they would improve thier home town and utilise the resource tiles within thier range, build what army they can afford and wwage war with it in offense or defence etc.. as it they are just pointless fodder and even if you take thier city you cany grow or imprve it you pretty much have to knock it down and buiuld again nearby which is just silly.
5. When a settlement is razed or destroyed the tiles it occupied that now have ruins of the old settlement on cannoy be built upon, this is a major pain in the butt and can make rebuilding on the site and trying to reach the same resource tiles of the location very difficult. We need to have an ability via pioneer or whatever to clear the ruined tiles so the EXACT same site can be built on again.
6. When exploring some of the loot on the map the one that occasionally gives the "you have discovered a map of a previously unknown settlement nearby" that USED to spawn another minor faction on the map now does nothing at all. It doesn't spawn anything at all. Meaning pretty much the ONLY minor faction there ever is in game now is the Iyana who appear in every game but we never get any of the others anymore like the Snathi or the Oremasters etc..
7. AI Issues, I have pretty much found a way to cripple the enemy AI's expansion. Basically if you build a settlement near an enemy that limits the map area in which they can expand from preventing them access to the rest of the map and do not have a non aggression pact with them preventing them from crossing your borders they will stop building pioneers and trying to build more settlements and just build what army they can support and then do nothing pretty much leaving them stagnant and ready for easy destruction whenever you want. They will not declare war on you if you have trade treaties with them they just don't do much of anything. Also they do not seem to build ANYWHERE except where there are resource tiles they can use meaning thier are tracts of the map which via excess food they could use to make a viable settlement on that they ignore and instead go wider and wider afield looking for free resource tiles to put settlements on this leads to enemy empires being very stretched out and not very consolidated. finally for whatever reason I have yet to see an AI sovereign ever build a harbor or field a ship, they never for whatever reason use the sea to either explore or expand from. I have also noted some like Paridoen don't really build much in the way of pioneers whatever which leaves them very weak even when they do have resource tiles nearby except magic nodes.
8 There is a textual error on the character cards of the sons and daughters of other factions your children marry. For example if my pariden son "bob" marries a tarth daughter "Jane" her card will not say daughter of Irane the tarth sovereign it will say daughter of my sovereign, which is a confused issue of paternity. also bob and Janes children will say granddaughter/grandosn of my sovereign and not son/daughter of bob or Jane.
9. For Empires the ability to use Crystal Deposit resource tiles on the map is stated in the research tree as being made available when having researched Arcane Armor, HOWEVER the deposits actually say you need Arcane Weapon tech researched, which is indeed true so the research trees text is misleading.
10. the Spell Revitialise land or whatever it is called that makes everything green and pretty again is absolutely pointless in the Empire spell research list as it has no purpose or benefit. Neither does Desecrate land for that matter as the land in your influence gets desecrated anyhow (with no apparent point or benefit in itself beyond theme) but at least as I say thematically Desecrate land fits with empires if nothing else.
11. Destiny's Embers DLC no longer appears in game none of the characters etc.. since the 1.1
12. Once more than one faction is met city names will randomly appear as the names of the opposing factions city names, can be resolved by renaming for "that" turn but it persists for quite a few turns.
13. Sovereign, Children and basically anyone whose character card has been changed to alter the default pose, quote and background can and do on occasion either reset to their default or occasionally appear as someone elses. One example of this would be if you alter the picture to show what the character is now equipped with it will do so, but eventually when reloading for example or after a dc it will show them as they originally were again.
1. The distinct lack of NPCs from the other species in the game like the Krax, Wraiths, Trogs, Urxen or Quendar there are no NPC's wandering around from these species, indeed the only time you see some more variety from those species at all is when you start having off spring. However if I as a wraith wante dot marry a wraith npc i just dont have the option as there are none.
2. Refuge Camps, I am a little confused as to why these are not useable by both kingdoms AND empires. These merely represent displaced groups of people who could potentially be from ANY race so there is no real reason why empires shouldn't be able to utilise these too.
3. The ability to have our offspring marry NPC's would be nice as we do. Initially we as the sovereign marry an NPC from one of those we recruit, it would be nice if our offspring can also do the same, why can they only marry other sovereigns offspring only.
4. How about a "Spouse" talent lets you start the game married with a random npc of your species as the spouse as per the npc sovereigns?
5. We have the ability to rename opponents heroes and children (basically anyone in thier cities except the king) which is awesome BUT it would be nice if we could also rename thier settlements as the random names are shockingly bad. Also it should be noted that while we can rename heroes and children while in cities we cannot do so when they are outside of cities in stacsk, which is just a little odd.