Sorry for late post.
I am currently in the army, and things are a bit hectic here so I don't have as much time as I have expected.
The current Design and Workplan needs to be updated to reflect upon the changes made by v1.08 (they made the battle system less RNG) and v1.1 (the magic system).
The current priority order:
1. Ability system, both for teaching new units (First strike, Armor piercing etc.) and enchantment. This might require python or just XML, I haven't started testing exactly what can be done in XML and what is needed to be created in python.
2. Rebalancing the city/population and land usage. Currently city spamming is the way to go, and that's a no go. The aim is to make city spamming and a few major cities both viable play styles, probably based on the races.
3. Making a pass over the combat and spell systems.
4. Adding MoM races. MoM races are planned to come with unique tech trees (atleast for the distinct races).
5. Bundeling it all up (Each point will be made as a different mod, though might relay on each other)
6. Moving forward, Implanting and balancing as needed.
I'll try posting the complete ability list (I uploaded what I made so far, but it's far from done as can be seen) by next week, after that I plan to start trying to implant them. If anyone could send me a XML file of a unit ability, it will be greatly appreciated since I currently don't have Elemental on this computer (As I said, I'm in the army- we are lucky I can actually respond).
I believe some of the work is already done by other people and can be scavanged (such as races, thanks to the dragonlance modders). I'll contact any modder for permission before using their mod.
Zard0z, Help will be appreciated. Currently I work on the basic layout of the mod, as it's the easiest thing to do and change. When I start to actually program it, I'll contact you for help.