Just started playing Fallen Enchantress, really enjoying the game! I decided to go for the quest victory last night, and came across the following types in The Second Gate section(s) of the quest. (By the way, this entire part of the quest reads differently than the rest of the quest, like it is a rough draft almost, it is not as smoothly written).
The Second Gate (with reward of "Quest of Mastery Victory"
- Text says: "There is blood here." one of your soldiers says as he examines the gate. The period after "here" should be a comma.
- In the next paragraph, it says, "You grab the creatures wrist with one hand and draw your weapon with the other." There should be a possessive apostrophe in "creatures" (it should read, "creature's wrist").
- A few lines down: "And you are about to lose your claw." you say. The period after claw should be a comma.
- A few lines down: "Death, hunger, emptiness." the demon smiles." The period after emptiness should be a comma, or the "t" in "the" should be capitalized. (And it really should be "the demon smiled." instead of "smiles.")
The Second Gate, at the campfire:
- Missing a comma after "sight" in the line: "Around you, but always just out of your line of sight powerful men, maybe gods, wage war."
- "this" should be "his" in the line: "You can still see red welts on this throat from the claws."
- Period should be a comma after "lord" in the line: "Yes my lord." he says.
- Period should be a comma after "next" in the line: "I think I know what we hve to do next." you say.
The Second Gate, at the old battlefield:
- 2nd paragraph: Period should be comma after "Curgen."
- 1st line, 2nd paragraph: need comma after "stuff" in the line that ends, "taking all the worthless stuff too." (Really should split into two separate sentences, it reads awkwardly.)
- 2nd line, 3rd paragraph: Take out comma after "Curgen" at "before the might of Curgen, and his great maul."
The Second Gate at the Ogre's Lair:
- Need a comma after "watch" in the line: "As you watch a small tribe of them eats, sleeps and grunts violently at each other."
- Need a comma after "wrapped around it" in the line: "Resting easily on his lap, with his massive right hand wrapped around it is the maul you dreamed of."
Actually, there are a lot of periods that should be commas on lines with dialog throughout The Second Gate.