A list of suggested spells for an Expert: Enchantment Spell Book
Primary Focus: Tactical
Spells: Tactical (13), Enchantment (1)
Level 1 - Apprentice
- Confuse (Tactical) - Target unit suffers a penalty to initiative unless it resists
- Enthrall Person (Tactical) - Targeted Sovereign or Champion is rendered immobile until it is attacked or it resists (resist check each turn)
- Mind Shield (Tactical) - Targeted unit is immune to Enchantment magic
- Enrage (Tactical) - Targeted unit is enraged. +4 attack, -4 defense
- Enthrall Unit (Tactical) - Targeted Unit is rendered immobile until it is attacked or it resists (resist check each turn)
- Mind Block (Enchantment) - Targeted Unit is immune to Enchantment magic
Level 3 - Mage
- Break Summons (Tactical) - A summoned creature is free of its creators control and; under AI control, attacks the closest randomly selected units unless it resists
- Fear (Tactical) - Targeted unit panics and attempts to flee the battlefield unless it resists
- Fealess (Tactical) - Targeted unit is not affected by morale checks or fear, paniced unit rallies.
Level 4 - Master
- Turn Summoned (Tactical) - A summoned creature turns on its summoner and seeks to slay him (acting under AI control) unless it resists
- Control Summons (Tactical) - Targeted champion or creature is controled by caster; unless its resists, until caster suffers damage.
- Dispel Enchantment (Tactical) - Enchantment cast upon a unit is dispelled.
Level 5 - Archmage
- Charm Army (Tactical) - Take control of targeted army unit; unless it resists, until caster suffers damage. Can only control one army unit at a time. Costs: 300 mana
Charm Army is a powerful spell, however, it must be used wisely. It consumes a lot of mana and if the caster is attacked and suffers damage his control over the charmed unit is broken.
If one of your units is charmed you can break the charm by casting dispel enchantment, casting a counter enchantment spell or causing damage to the spell caster.