*** 1.09s was released on 12/09/2010 ***
1. Crash fixes.
2. Fixed a problem in the Empire Domination techs that kept anyone from researching beyond Curgens Journal (because the Lost Bounty was incorrectly tagged as an Adventure tech).
3. Fixed Sentinel's combat speed.
4. Fixed a bug where you can't load maps in the map editor.
5. Regeneration spell fixed.
6. Blizzard spell made more powerful.
7. Learning Spell Ranks takes more time.
8. Learning Spells takes less time.
9. Imbue Champion now costs 25 mana to cast.
10. Fixed a bug where escaped units would take place in auto resolve battles when tactical battles get auto resolved.
11. Adjusted cost during sovereign creation of gear (boots and cloth armor).
12. Fixed another issue where some Fallen armor was being unlocked with the wrong tech.
13. Removed the Clarity ability from all creatures with it as it gives mana regen.
14. Tagged spells that are supposed to be resistable are now resistable.
15. Added the ability to resist the tangled web skill.
16. Removed the tangled web skill from one of the spiders that should not have had it.
17. Changed one of the spiders that spawns in a level 3 spider quest to be one without tangled web to avoid stun locks.
18. Adjusted citizen cost of almost all improvements (generally upward trend) hoping to increase the importance of your population.
19. AI equipment purchasing fixed
20. AI players don't treat monsters with the same level of concern as factions.
21. AI will back off on building improvements if they're losing money.
22. AI is smarter at choosing what imp to build.
23. AI smarter about using pioneers.
24. AI won't build parties of pioneers
25. AI will become more aggressive as the game progresses
25. AI more aggressive about acquiring goodie huts.
26. Monster spawning now balanced for new world difficulty settings.
27. Monsters spawn more gradually at the start of a game.
28. Monsters are less likely to attack cities.
29. AI prioritization of what to build has been improved.
30. Difficulty levels balanced for updated AI.
31. After turn 100, the zone of control is only calculated once per year (every 4 turns).
32. Smarter end turn calculations to decrease end of turn calc time.
33. GetBattleRank() no longer recalcs strength and defense because those fucntions are done during CalcBattleRank which should speed up end of turn performance.
34. Spell immunity is checked before modifier application now.
35. Fixed a possible bug where unit armies would kill their subunits when the leader died.
36. Fixed a bug where the tag marking special abilities wasn't saved out properly.
37. Casting a spell now uses all remaining action points (so units can only cast 1 spell per turn).
38. Great Mill now correctly costs 12 materials to build instead of giving 12 materials per turn.
Known Issues (with 1.09r):
1. There is currently no way to target a unit in an army for a strategic spell (without breaking him out of that army, which is a pain).
2. In the design a unit screen off hand items appear black. It is because they are being lit from the wrong side.