Great to hear. Would love to get the following
1) Items fixed so they can be equipped by units meant to be able to equip them (e.g swords for soldiers etc without the slow workaround of having to exit and restart the game)
2) New crafting recipes to make iron and crystal mines and horse stables more useful - specifically the following
- 2 Iron can create 1 Flawless Iron
- 2 horses can create 1 wolf pelt (representing horse/cattle hides used to make leather armour)
- 2 (or maybe 5) crystal can make 1 Flawless Crystal
Currently mines become pretty redundant later in the game as you can't possibly recruit enough troops to use up all the resources from them. And also it's very hard to get enough resources to equip all your armies late in the game.
3) Stop making it require magical gems just to make chainmail armour pieces - flawless iron should be enough for that
4) New types of "mines" - specifically lumber camps in forest and Platinum mines in mountains
Lumber camps would produce cedar oil and other materials for crafting wooden shields, bows and polearms , along with a bit of production for the city they're linked to
Platinum mines would produce platinum for crafting armour and weapons
5) Significantly higher initiative for archers , snipers and other bow armed units. Currently the Guardian's sniper units are useless unless you have a huge amount of crafting and recipes to increase their initiative - they almost never get a shot in that you get to target and use their ability with due to low initiative.
Bows weren't slow to fire either, so no real reason they should have low initiative. The mounted knights didn't win at Agincourt or Crecy or most other Hundred Years War battles - the longbowmen defended by some dismounted knights and men-at-arms did.
6) Give basic appropriate equipment to all units on recruitment.
E.g heroes start with the current basic weapons they already get plus a leather jerkin.
Soldiers start with a leather jerkin, wooden shield and similar one basic weapon
Knights and sentinels start with sword, wooden shield, chain coif, chain shirt
(upgrade sorcerer kings' units and other factions' units starting equipment similarly)
7) Spear, pike and Halberd polearms equippable by pikemen etc
8) More and bigger flying units (giant eagles, griffins, hippogriffs, pegasi, wyverns, manticores ,dragons - including evil dragons on the Sorcerer King's side)
9) allow some heroes to use horses, giant wolves, or flyers as mounts
10) Elf archer units for the Guardian ruler, as well as druids and maybe unicorns and dryads. The Guardian could even get all elven units instead of human.
11) Crusader and pilgrim units or hero for the Priestess
12) Let the tinkerer recruit dwarves - or replace all his human units with dwarves
13) Let the tyrant recruit trogs and trog archers and warg riders
14) New lieutenants for the Sorcerer king including Trog captains and Trog Sorcerers - and wraiths on flying beasts
15) Make spearmen, pikemen and other pole-armed units immune to cavalry charges and other special mounted and beast attacks to the front - and give them a Defence bonus when fighting cavalry or beasts
16) Fix the annoying bug that makes it impossible to attack enemy armies while they're standing on top of one of your shards
17) make dragons - larger drakes - as neutrals too, that can fly and sometimes leave their dens to attack cities or armies
18) change difficulty settings for the campaign and other games so there are 5 difficulty settings each of which can be set separately from each other, along with the existing ones (how common shards are , how fast doom counter advances etc)
- Hit points of enemy units
- How often the enemy use Sovereign cast spells in battles (when lieutenant or hero present and in capital only, or in any battle)
- How aggressively other factions settle new areas and expand
- How likely other factions are to ally with the sorcerer king
- How fast the doomsday counter advances
19) Multiplayer where you can ally against the sorcerer king or fight against one another
Would be more than happy to pay for DLCs to get these