I'm having trouble getting particle effects to show up on the sovereign select screen (like Ceresa or Porcipinee). I'm just trying to add their particle effects to my custom sovereign for now, but no matter what I try nothing shows up!
This is weird, cause I was able to get this to work in FE without any trouble.
So far I've tried:
- Just copy/pasting the animation (so the effect would line up right) and the particle entries from Ceresa's xml into my Sov's
- Moving the xml around into different location in the tree (long shot since order doesn't seem to make a difference usually, but easy to try)
- Moving the particle xml file location around to different locations in the mod folder (and surrounding file areas)
- Copying the xml file to have a unique name and ID and trying to call that instead of Ceresa's
- Including the entire path into the particle callout (base game location)
- Including the entire path into the particle callout (mod folder location)
I'm at a loss! Any ideas?