I finally got a chance to mess around with why Chrome was flagging the download from Mediafire as malicious. I assumed it was Mediafire, but I tried form Dropbox and was getting the same issue. After removing the uninstaller batch file, that warning no longer comes up.
So I re-linked the Mediafire options for everyone. Just be aware that you'll have to remove the folders manually to remove the mod (no big deal, all the folders are mapped out in the readme, and everything is in parent folders so to remove you only need to remove 2 folders).
The creature fixer will still throw the error. I guess Chrome doesn't like .EXE's as much as it doesn't like .BAT's. There's really no way around that though, so if the warning spooks you too much, you'll have to fall back on the Python version (and download Python if you don't already have it).