Hey guys! I recently got myself an Android phone and I love it!! It has access to all kinds of apps, sorta like the iPhone. I like my Android better than I did my iPhone.
Anyway, I am also a diabetic, as those who know me know. I have found an app I like for keeping track of my glucose levels and my insulin use. It also tracks weight, blood pressue, exercise, etc.
It very customizable and I just thought you all might like to know about it! Good health to you all!
Keep track of your diabetes, on Android.
Glucool is a powerful diabetes management app, helping you to obtain better control of your diabetes by tracking key data that you can view in a journal or on graphs, send to your doctor, use to compute statistics, and much more.
Key features include:
* A beautiful, intuitive user interface, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
* A complete data tracker, for monitoring a wealth of data: blood glucose (BG), blood pressure (BP), insulin, weight & BMI.
* Enter multiple data at once: add BG, insulin, and notes all in one go.
* Display your BG values on graphs.
* Define custom ranges, to easily spot out-of-range readings.
* Compute meaningful statistics of your BG values.
* Supports mg/dL and mmol/L units.
* Supports lbs and kg; inches and cm.
* Backup and restore.
If you like Glucool Lite, check out the full version for many more features!
Keywords: diabetes, type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, diabetes management, diabetes control, blood sugar, insulin, HbA1c, diabetes mellitus, diabetes care, diabetes log, diabetes tracker, diabetes journal, diabetes tracking
Available at the Android Market.