Give FatNonFree some more time to find crashes. In fact, give us all some more time to find crashes. Let us play it over the weekend. I haven't played more than 50 turns and would like to see what sort of end game issues there are. I still think there are too many bugs to be thinking 1.1 is ready. Just look at the forums. I think you guys are missing or not recording a bunch of reported issues in the known issues section. You should do that!
Here's a few off the top of my head that I think should be addressed before releasing 1.1.
1) AI is still producing way too many pioneers and not enough defenders... not to mention all of the AI's pioneers should be defended when they go out (think Civ here!)
2) There are several goodie huts that don't show up on the cloth map. They are in the world, but not visible from the cloth map.
3) The Adventure/Domination techs are so poorly worded (or have the same words) that nobody knows what we're researching without checking the forums. How many times do we have to mention this one?
4) Notification window pile up... We can't release 1.1 with windows that say "You've just finished researched, what would you like to research next?" so you click on it and get buried by another window that says "You've just finished researching a spell, what would you like to research next?" so you click on it and get "Capital City is now idle" so you click on BUILD and another window pops up saying "Your Sovereign is being attacked" so you go to the tactical battle and when the tactical battle is over that is it. You're left with all this undone research, spellbook, city idle stuff that you have to manually go back and take care of.
5) I've noticed movement quirkiness (did you change something to do with the way mouse-clicking works on tiles in the last 1 or 2 patches?)
6) Quest quirkiness ... I've noticed that I'm not always getting the text popups telling me i've just finished the quest or what to do next in the last 1 or 2 patches.
7) Camera quirkiness ... I use "ZOOM ON BUILD" and something has changed in the last 1 or 2 patches in that now after I build something in the Zoom mode, it intermittently stays in Zoom mode. In other words, even if I click on my sovereign to move him next, I'm still in that Zoom mode and I have to manually adjust it.