Temporary, yes. But, considering the amount of water on earth, it isn't going to go anywhere anytime soon.
I never said that CO2 has no greenhouse effect - it does, and denying it would be stupid, as you point out so kindly. I also never said that coal burning doesn't cause pollution or that pollution isn't dangerous. What I said was that the water in our atmosphere will make it virtually impossible for additional CO2 to raise the temperature.
Pointing out Venus is a rather silly example as well - Venus is considerably closer to the sun first of all, and secondly it does, as you said, have an atmosphere that is 96% CO2 (so far as we know). I don't know how you think anyone would survive on a planet with that kind of atmosphere. Also,what good is sulfuric acid as a cooling gas if it only comprises part of the remaining 4% of the atmosphere? Water represents roughly 50-70% of the greenhouse gases on earth, depending on location and humidity. CO2 represents about 10-20%. Considering the cubic volume of the atmosphere, we humans would have to try considerably harder before we managed to even slightly change the percentage of CO2 in the atmosphere.
And anyway, you seem to be ignoring what I said - studies over the last few years show that the earth's average temperature is cooling, not warming. How do you explain that, if we are constantly pouring CO2 into the atmosphere? Maybe you should worry about the trees instead of the oil companies and coal power plants.
So thank you, I will stick to my "ignorant" position.