But the Tyrant has the option of casting the Spell of Making (or something like that).
Maybe the other sovereigns could have a similar victory condition:
- Tinker building an "atomic" bomb device from legendary materials, which can act like a neutron bomb vs. dark creatures e.g. slaying all "dark" creatures with the radiation including the SK. Unfortunately this requires 3 cities at least lvl 6 with the building Tower of Manhatten in order to generate the necessary DUCK power ;
- Priest calling upon the divine favors of the God(s) to slay the SK requiring extremely long praying/meditation (long casting time) and also requiring at least 5 towers of praying (5 cities at least lvl 5 with the Tower of Meditation;
- the Commander must rally ALL the minor factions into a single army to defeat the SK or maybe build a "UN HQ", or he must destroy the minor factions not agreeing with him;
- Guardian maybe something akin to a great nature/land spell aka the Earth engulf up the SK's Fortress and crushed it/ trap the SK forever in dimensional black hole / toss the SK into Draginol's lair/disturb his slumber - although the Guardian does not know that. He only knows that the SK is gone (for the time being) and that the land/nature can rest easy once again (at least until the next wizard rises to corrupt power again);
- Wizard - just casting the big CounterSPELL vs. SK's Spell of Making, alas this requires a large amount of mana, long casting time and the great sacrifice of many land e.g. harvest the land for the necessary power to stop the SK.