Here is a list that provides forum links to the current mods available for Elemental: Legendary heroes, that I know of. Please reply to this thread if your mod has not been included in a timely manner, and I will add it to the list.
- These mods change some feature of the game, or add a minor feature/item/etc., but do not dramatically alter or majorly change the game. Minor add-ons, etc. fall under this category.
Parrotmath's Mod Collection for Legendary Heroes By Parrotmath, of course!
- This Mod list contains information about Parrotmath's following mods:
- enables the user to build piers and logging camps whenever their city is near a river or forest (not just the city hub, any part of the city)
[eMod] RIVER BRIDGE:
- enables the user to build a bridge when reaching a river. Once built it allows you to build your city on the other side of the river.
- enables the user to EDIT these henchwomen to make female henchmen as well as their male counterparts.
[eMod] ARMORED MILITIA:
- adds the ability for militia to have weak armor when researching high level techs in the tree.
- adds an entire new building style with 85+ new building designed around tents. Most tiles do not utilize the height and are just tents.
[eMod] HENCHMAN MAY DIE:
- Provides an injury only obtainable by henchmen that will kill them the next time you enter a tactical battle and they die.
[eMod] WONDER BASE:
- Provides similar bases to all the world wonders, and takes 90% of the time to build, at a fraction of the bonus. If you complete these bases, then you can build the last 10% and make the world wonder of full effect. Essentially the world wonders are no longer removed from your que when someone starts building them.
[eMod] SWAMP TILES:
- Adds new improvements that allows you to build whenever your city hub is next to a swamp. These improvements provide your units with fire or toxic attack.
[eMod] DEATH ADEPTS:
- adds for henchmen the death adept ability and removes the life adept ability for fallen empire using the race of men. You will only notice a change if you make a custom faction with the race of men.
[eMod] KINGDOM BINDINGS:
- Adds a new version of binding for kingdom custom factions, with somewhat new elementals. This includes the Glass Elemental, Inferno Spirit, Eagle Spirit, Perlite Elemental, Iru Servant, and also the Angelic Shortsword and Weak Gladiator Armor.
[eMod] MAUL DEBUFF CHANGE:
- Changes the Maul ability to lose 10% accuracy plus 10 more. Prevents the infinite maul syndrome for prone troops.
[eMod] AI and Immunity:
- Updates the AI to consider some immunities when using fire attacks, lightening attacks, and cold attacks
[eMod] Summoner Units:
- Adds a trainable unit that has the ability to summon either an earth, ice, air, or fire elemental, an ability for custom unit designs to summon either an earth, ice, air, or fire elemental, and 4 new quests where you can get a special powerful summoner unit upon completion.
[eMod] Armor Attributes:
- Stops the player from using a chain armor ability in unit design when the faction only has the ability light plate, Wraith units to not have the Armor Prerequisites, stock Wraith factions have no armor as default, and Updated quite a few AI designs to utilize the new prereqs
[eMod] Sacrificial Elementals:
- The war against the fallen enchantress has gotten desperate and willing men and women sacrifice themselves to the elements to help combat the growing fallen empire. This mod adds 4 elemental suits as special units to train for the Amarian race, with varying abilities tied to said elements.
[eMod] Wildland Boss Fix By Parrotmath
- Currently in E:LH, if you kill the wildland boss outside his realm the wildland is not converted. This Mod prevents the wildland boss from leaving the wildland itself (mostly). That is Vetrar, Delin, and Torax will stay within the confines of their wildland permanently throughout the game.
Note: To use this fix, you must overwrite core files unfortunately, and it must be installed in the location of your steam version of the game.
[eMOD] Larger Unit Details window By Heavenfall
- This Mod changes the display of traits and equipment in the unit details window, so as to cover less of the unit portrait.
[eMod] Several New Random Map Settings By sjaminei
- This file contains new random map settings for all sizes as well as adding Gigantic.
[eMOD] One City to rule them all By sjaminei
- This mod removes the ability for pioneers to make more cities, so you only get one city, for the custom race included in this mod. It includes two custom race specific buildings to allow you to keep up with the other empires, a new empire race/faction, adds a Life Magic book to your city shop, a new city level at 1000 population (Level 6), and a new building reward adding +1 of each Elemental Shards power.
[eMod] Rise of the Conclave Army. By sjaminei
- This mod adds 3 new buildings, 1 new magic staff in the shop, and a new ability. It should be standalone and work fine with other mods. The 2 common buildings will make conclave units decent, and the 3rd will make your mages crazy glass cannons. Tower of the Magi is also a very interesting choice for your lvl 5 conclave pick, with high magic and elemental resists for your troops.
[eMOD] Enchanter's uEYE - and also [eWIP] Version, Now In 11 Faction Flavors By cardinaldirection
- This Mod streamlines the Elemental: Legendary Heroes GUI, and intended to make better use of screen space at higher monitor resolutions. Beta 1.23 now also available, which tweaks the GUI positioning a bit more, and also introduces 11 'faction flavors' providing new color themes for the GUI.
Duke the Wolf Lord By Odinlowbane
- This Mod adds the aforementioned Duke to the game.
[WIP][eMod] Defender & Assassins Traits Tree By Cohka
- This Mod adds 4 New Traits to the Defender Tree and 3 New Traits for the Assassin Tree.
[eMod] The Pioneering Mod By jshores
- This Mod makes some changes to pioneers and how you earn them, by introducing a new Settlers resource.
DatedSandwich's Mods By DatedSandwich of course!
- This forum thread contains info regarding the following mods:
- This mod adds an ability called "Otherworldly Allies" when creating a faction, that unlocks new units based on whether your faction is Empire or Kingdom. Also includes a a new quest.
- This mod adds a new ability that allows you to train various construct or golem units when selected at Faction creation.
- This mod allows you to train Timber Wargs and Shadow Wargs with the Warg Riding technology. No ability needed, all factions get them.
Special Units _Train Juggernauts and Iron Golems:
- This mod allows you to train Juggernauts and Iron Golems
- This mod adds an ability "Wildland Alliance" that allows you to train various "wild" units
- This mod adds an ability selected at faction creation that allows you to train Shrills and Shrill Lords with the Arcane Mastery and Book of Mastery techs respectively.
[eMOD] Faction Ability : Lady Umber's Legacy By tamides
-A Faction Ability that adds the possibility to train Young Umberdroth, Adult Umberdroth (Blacksmithing), Elder Umberdroth (War Colleges), Black Crag Umberdroth (Sion Temple), Ophidian (Rituals) and Black Drake (The Black Quire).
[eMOD] Enhanced Sion's By tamides
- This mod adds two more Sion's to the game, a Celerity Sion and a Vigor Sion.
[eMOD] Monuments XP v1 mod By tjashen
- This mod adds a small amount of experience every turn to units stationed in cities containing Monuments, Guardian Statues, or Guardian Idols units to all core races.
[eMOD] Frontiersman: Scout Types w/Outpost Building Mod By tjashen
- This mod adds the Frontiersman Ability/Trait, which combines the Scout Ability with the ability to build Outposts, and it adds Frontiersman units to all core races.
[eWIP/eMOD Designable Roadbuilder & Settler Units for Legendary Heroes By tjashen
- Adds designable Pioneers and Roadbuilding units to Elemental. Hasn't been updated in a while...
[eMOD] Necromancy Revamped By Dhuran
- This Mod adds a faction ability and class path aimed at expanding your options for necromancy. It includes new spells, trainable undead untis, and more necromancy themed items. You can install them all in one package or pick which components you want (to keep this as compatible as possible). Reanimation Rituals enables trainable undead (skeletons, spectres and liches) that unlock with magic tech (much like Cult of 100 Eyes). Necromantic Compendium adds the Necromancer class path.
[eMOD][LH] Champion Bonanza By Hellions
- This Mod adds adds 219 new champions to level up or slap around in the sandbox along with the official ones. Includes 3 new quests and 2 random events.
[eMOD] Black Market Bazaar By Hellions
- This mod adds 68 new items: accessories, consumables, weapons and armor pieces. Also includes new item related spells.
Assassin Rebalance By Potatocat
- This Mod changes the Assassin tree, adding some new abilities, and changing/deleting some of the other abilities.
Path of the Ranger - New Path By brich1212
- This Mod adds a new Path for Ranger/Hunter types, and introduces new ranged weapon and other abilities.
[LH][eMod] Professions Plus Mod By Ivon1631
- This Mod makes some changes to the profession choices, and adds new bonuses for said professions in the game. In addition, the Warlock class has been renamed Evoker, Armorer is now Blacksmith.
[eMod] Outpost Upgrades By attackdrone
- This Mod adds five new improvements to Outposts. AI tweaks have been added to encourage them to build the new upgrades.
[eMOD] Improved Catapults By GFireflyE
- This mod adds lesser catapults which can be played with throughout, adds the greater catapult, and revamps the Watchtower to accomodate the new designs.
[eMOD] Unique City Defenders By GFireflyE
- This mod introduces unique defenders that are more balanced for the base game. Now Mages will defend conclaves, crossbowmen will defend towns and knights will defend fortresses.
[LH][eMod] Fervor - Two New Factions, new sovereign professions, advantages, disadvantages By attackdrone
- This mod adds two new races, two new factions and bloodlines, two new faction disadvantages, two new faction advantages, two new hero disadvantages, two new hero advantages, and two new professions. Adds access to new spells for the Dark Rites trait, and adds buildings to towns and outposts for the Fervor trait.
[LH] [eMOD] Unlikely Heroes By BernieTime
- This mod contains 4 Unique Heroes to be found in your travels. Two additional heroes are in process for later release.
Each of these heroes have 3 unique skills that unlock at predetermined levels [4/7/10].
[eMOD] Triglav National Park (terrain+trees textures) By mttriglav
- This mod modifies some of the terrain and tree textures. Fallen surroundings look more burned, scorched, volcanic, covered with ash and the trees look withered and greyish-brown. Also modifies Kindgom surroundings so that mountains are more stone-looking, along with other texture tweaks.
[eMOD] Demons and Wizards - Summoning Mod By abob101
- This mod introduces a new path, Path of the Summoner, and modifies the Mage path by removing most of the Summons abilities and replacing them with other abilities. This means that there are now two distinct paths for spellcasting types. Also, summons have been reworked, so that Summons are now 'stackable' to allow for multiple units of the same type, with the total number of Summons allowed being determined by how big the 'Summoning Pool' is. Other changes as well, see thread for details.
[eMOD] Demons & Wizards compatibility patch for Patchwork mod By abob101
- This is the patch for the original Demons & Wizards mod to make it compatible with Patchwork mod.
[LH][eMod] Rise of the Tanar'ri (New Race) By Ivon1631
- This mod introduces the Tanar'ri, a new playable race inspired by a mix of influences most notably the Frost Giants from the CoS mod by Heavenfall. Tanar'ri are a unique playable race with several strengths and weaknesses. Rise of the Tanar'ri introduces several different weapons, gameplay mechanics, spells, and abilities. This is an alpha release intended for playtesting only. The designer is seeking feedback on the mod.
[eMod] Loading Screen Tips By darxim
- This mod adds a bunch of new gameplay tips to the LH game loading screen. These new tips will give more suggestions on gameplay, and also mention a few more of the game concepts. Note that the game randomly selects these tips each time you load a game. See thread for more details.
[eMOD] I Need To Move! and NoXPSplit for Quest & Event Heroes mod By StevenAus
- This mod increases the moves for the slow (base 2 or 3 Movement with no ability to use mounts) Champions Mausolos the Construct, Raza the Wilding Shaman, Kasst the Spider, Tuatha the Troll and Huhrus the Ogre to a starting amount of 3 Strategic Moves and 2 Tactical Moves and automatically adds 1 of each move for every 10 levels. This also includes the NoXPSplit mod which creates mirror heroes with the same abilities but are considered to be a new hero by the game.
[eMOD] - Republic Government and "Carian Republic" Faction By davrovana
- This mod introduces the Res Publica faction trait, which jolts your economy at the expense of a strong military. Also, your mana rate is 25% lower from cities. Be prepared for a very different experience. Fully upgraded fortresses and units will crash your economy if you're not careful - you'll have to rely on fewer troops with better tech.
[eMOD] Path Of The Paladin By davrovana
- This mod adds a new path, the Paladin, and also the Anti-Paladin, to E:LH, with some associated quests and abilities.
[eMOD] Level 6 and 7 cities mod By davrovana
- This mod adds Level 6 and 7 Cities.
[eMOD] - Monster spawning spell By davrovana
- This small mod adds the spell "Hunter's Sense," which creates goodie huts with monsters. They are weak targets, but will give you significant xp early game, and can help bump up weaker heroes late game. Unlike Altar quest maps, this does not spawn an actual quest, and no fame can be earned.
Primal Savage's Mod Compilation
[eMOD] XtraDeconstruct By Primal Savage
- This is a collection of Primal Savage's mods, most of which are listed/may be downloaded individually below. It includes well over 6 dozen .xml files and associated .gfx/dxpack files, all compiled into one convenient .zip file.
-Various Primal Savage Mods (most of which may be downloaded individually)
AI Enhancements [Up to 8 files]
- Adds 11 difficulty levels and modifies many AIPriorities.
Additional Events [Up to 5 files]
- TriggerChance increased for all events as well as additional events increasing Minimum XP and Creatures Levels.
Game Adjustments [Up to 4 files] (Including an updated version of sjaminei Irregular/Gigantic Maps)
- Various additions (Tax rates slider, Elemental Defs adjustments, Additional Unit Stats Details, Irregular/Gigantic Maps).
Meaningful Diplomacy [Up to 3 files]
- Positive influences increased and Negative influences decreased. Also, a new treaty.
New Strategic Spells [Up to 5 files]
- Bribe, NoMoreRoads, SellBuy, TirelessPage, Transmute.
Pandora's Box Randomizer [Up to 21 files]
- Various RNG-related modifications (Type, Likelihood, RarityDisplay, BoolVal1, Value, AIPriority, ShopValue)
Performance-improving improvements [Up to 3 files]
- More shop items, CityHubs-based meditation, Channeler's Legacy Improvement.
Unrest Reduction [Up to 14 files]
- Reduced AI (and Player) unrest.
UI Modifications [1 folder, 6 .dxpack]
- "Trait Path Choice Windows" allowing users to see modded Champion paths w/o having to scroll.
Wildlands Fixes [Up to 11 files]
- Wildlands related fixes (e.g. Operational Wildland Boss fix restricting such entities to their Wildland).
Other Fixes [Up to 7 files]
- Various fixes (e.g. The Dead faction is now player only as the AI can't play it properly).
[eINFO] Clothe Icon Loot Bug (Fix)
- Instructions on how to fix the 'clothe icon loot bug'. Included in XtraDeconstruct.
[eINFO] XPSwitches & XP (General) By Primal Savage
- Instructions for increasing XP given by a single UnitType (Monsters, Champions, Sovereigns, etc.) via .xml utilizing XP Switches. Also in the Xtra_Deconstruct thread.
[eWIP] XtraLOM Homage By Primal Savage
- An LH Mod on "Lords of Magic". Advancing very slowly but functional.
AND MORE... (See XtraDeconstruct thread)
[eMOD] +init Staves for Mage Heroes By catquiet1
- This mod adds the Spellweaver's Staff (+3 init, 5 ranged lightning damage, Hero only) at Enchantment Tech and the Archmage's Staff (+4 init, 10 ranged lightning damage, +20 dodge, hero only) at Arcane Weapon Tech.
[eMod][LH] Armor Visuals By DsRaider
- This Mod makes adjustments to the visual appearance of various armors for various races.
[eMod] City Spires By DsRaider
- This Mod removes City Archers from the game and replaces them with towers. These towers are ranged units that will defend your cities and scale much better over time. Along with some small bonuses over city archers they mainly have much higher defense and they will use the best bows available. Upon death the units in the tower will die and no other units will be able to walk on the tower tile.
[eMOD] Improved Undead (Requires "The Dead World" DLC Content) By Rotlung
- This Mod makes several changes to the undead faction. Most of these changes do not affect balance outright, but affect how the AI will behave, to improve their AI gameplay performance.
[EMod] Avalon Mod By anc40
- This Mod is based on the Arthurian mythos, and intended for players of high difficulty games, to allow them to be competitive with the AI without having to nerf it or cheat. It includes a new high powered faction, as well as a sovereign to go with it. Also includes a new Champion as well as several new items.
[EMod] Recruit Mod By Redindus
- This mod changes the recruit cost of some units that require population. For example: recruiting or forming a party of scouts (3x units) requires three population points, while a compnay of scouts (6x units) requires 6 population points.
[eMOD] - Kingdom of Vanyar By Soronarr
- This Mod adds a new Kingdom faction/race, new abilities, new items, a new resource (Faith), 3 special units, and new flags for your custom empire. Highly recommended for use with the Path Of The Paladin Mod - modified files to use with that mod are included.
[eMOD] DLC 5 Sovereign Revamp v1 for LH 1.6 By mqpiffle
- This Mod gives each Sovereign released in the DLC5 Leader pack a unique map and primary clothes color, as well as new city names for each faction. The Sovereign's faction name will also appear properly in all game instances, including the scoreboard and within diplomatic relations.
- These mods make significant changes to the Elemental: Legendary Heroes experience, and often alter core game files in significant ways.
[eMOD] Children of Storm By Heavenfall
- A high fantasy mod pack for Fallen Enchantress: Legendary heroes by Heavenfall, with help from EviliroN. Players are advised to not play with the Rivermod on Huge maps, as the game may have issues with memory then.
[eMOD] Heroic Pursuits - Levelling Traits, Abilities, Spells + More By bluegreen0
- This mod adds a large amount of new traits that fit into the current trait trees in the game. No traits have been changed or modified, these traits have simply been added. Therefore other mods that use traits would be possible if they didn't occupy the same spots on the trees.
[eMOD] Tile Mod By Shawn2k7
- This Mod modifies almost every aspect of tile generation system in Legendary Heroes. The aim is to make the world feel much more alive, vibrant and varied. The base tiles have been modified as well as resources, which now have a much greater effect on tile yields. This creates the possibility of some very interesting, and powerful cities.
[eMOD] Immersion Mod By BlackRainZ
- This Mod makes significant changes to Elemental. All units now require population, All city types can build walls, new way of growing cities, cities can grow to much larger populations. Production time for units greatly decreased, with resource requirements tweaked to balance weapons, as well as leather armors versus chain versus plate. XP needed to level Champions reduced, and a number of other changes (see thread).
[eMOD] Titanic War By Werewindlefr
- This Modmakes significant changes to Elemental. Hero paths give level bonuses, unique/hero-only weapons less strong, Hit points increased, city hubs add to production and research, spells more powerful, units take less time to produce, high quality gear is much more expensive, and a number of other changes (see thread).
[eMOD] Urxen Witch By Tamides
- This Mod adds a few things to the Urxens...
[eMod][LH] Blood & Mana By DsRaider
- This Mod is sort of a compilation of some of DsRaider's other work plus some unique stuff. It adds some new traits and creatures, adds some tweaks to the AI, includes the Armor Visuals Mod, and also includes a lot of the content from Age of Fangs.
[LH][eMOD] Additional Faction Traits and Races By DsRaider
- This Mod adds several new faction traits, and adds two completely new races known as the Hashaini and the Hunduran. These new factions have custom units and traits. This mod also replaces and redesigns Capitar and Umber in order to make them more interesting and complete.
[LH][eMod] Age of Fangs By DsRaider
- This Mod completely reworks how factions recruit monsters and special units. Recruitment of special units is tied to a new resource called tokens, which are produced by Primitive Villages. Villages after found by clearing out certain monster lairs. Each faction can recruit basic units such as Darklings, and gets a unique heavy monster. Almost all units are designable and can be upgraded with new armor(non-graphic) and weapons to stay relevant all game.
[eMod][LH] AI Plus By DsRaider
- This Mod introduces a few changes to the AI, with the goal of making it more competitive.
[Mod] The Dancing World By yarmyarch
- This Mod designed for insane epic games mostly, for those who like real challanges. All monsters gain 6% to attack, 8% to defend, 1 accuracy, 1 dodge and 2 magic resist PER LEVEL. strong/deadly/epic monsters appear more frequently in the mid/lategame, Numerous other tweaks and changes, to monsters as well as player faction abilities and such (see thread).
[eMod] Tile Detail Reduction (Performance Increase) By Darxim
- This Mod improves framerates by removing small details from existing tiles. Most of the details removed will be unnoticeable aside from many particle effects (such as smoke) that have been removed from buildings. This mod should allow the game to run on slightly lower-end PCs as well.
MEGA pack textures, animations and sounds for LH By vito74mm
- This Mod improves the quality of nearly all the textures in the game, adds some improved animations, and adjusts the game music to make the world seem more murky.
[eMod] Patchwork mod - AI boost By webusver
- This Mod This mod improves the AI and makes some aspects of the game more comfortable to play.
[eMod] Children of Storm compatibility patch for Patchwork mod By webusver
- This Mod makes the Patchwork Mod compatable with the Children Of The Storm Mod.
[Legendary Heroes] Deutsche Übersetzung By Viranto
- This mod is a German Translation for the game apparently...
[eMod] Name Generator By By Primal Savage
- This mod changes the way names are generated in Elemental: Legendary Heroes. It differentiates male and female name generation, adds a title to the beginning of the name, chooses from a list of appropriate male/female names, and adds an unofficial title at the end.
[eMOD] 2x Strategic Move Mod By tjashen
- This Mod increases movement over various terrain by up to 2x, over the current move rates. This means that a unit which has a move of 2 can move through up to 4 grassland squares. Other terrain types have lesser move rates (example: Rugged has a 1.6x multiplier). Note that road movement is still 4x (it was 4x before, right?). Tactical combat movement remains the same as it was before. As this is a 'universal' change, the AI will be using it as well...
[eMOD] Custom Sovereign Creation Path Picker and related info By tjashen
- This Mod allows you to pick a Path during Custom Sovereign Creation. You can also choose to NOT make a Path choice during Custom Sovereign Creation, in which case the Path chooser window will then appear 'normally'. This is accomplished with a small 'appearance' change to the Sovereign Path coding in the coreabilities.xml file, and otherwise leaves these paths unchanged.
- New quests for Elemental: Legendary Heroes
Man Under The Tree By Parrotmath. Special thanks to DSRaider for the Icon.
- Adds a new quest, where you can obtain a city improvement called the Gildar Tree. This was specially made for Trojasmic as it was his quest idea. Scroll down the list, this quest is towards the bottom of the first post.
4 Summoner Units Quests By Parrotmath.
- This is part of the Summoner units mod. Adds four new quests, where you can get a powerful Summoner unit upon completion.
Henchwoman Quest By Parrotmath.
- This is part of the Henchwomen mod. Adds a quest where you can get Francine, a candle bearer. A rather unique quest with a surprise fight in a tower.
[eMOD] - Alternative Master Quest: The Lost Forge By davrovana
- This is a quest that will begin shortly before turn 200. It tells a story inspired by the Legendary Heroes campaign, some
late game random events buried inside Legendary Heroes, and the game's background lore.
[eMOD] LH Quest: An Old Friend By tjashen
- A quest for Legendary Heroes, that shows up very early ingame. It introduces a couple of new characters to the game. New version on the way, so I'd STRONGLY recommend holding off until the updated version is released...
[eMOD/WIP Thingie]LH Quest: The Plains Of Sirius By tjashen
- Another quest for Legendary Heroes, that shows up very early ingame. It introduces more new characters to the game. New version on the way, so I'd STRONGLY recommend holding off until the updated version is released...
- These are useful programs, widgets, etc. for the Elemental Modding experience. Quest Builders, Mod Managers, etc. fall under this category.
Elemental Quest Editor by Parrotmath
- A utility program that allows players to build new quests, and edit current ones.
[Tool] Treasure drop auto-add by drusekx
- This is a tool to automatically edit xml files containing units and add treasure for those units based on their equipment.
New Editor by random_thoughts_7
- This is a tool that allows the editing/creation of quests, improvements and techs. Hopefully I will add a few more things. It needs testing, so any help is welcome!.
[eMOD] XtraModders By Primal Savage
- This is a set of tools for modders. Note: Files are available after XtraDeconstruct files (Same thread) [Up to 7 files].
Odds & Ends
- These are bits and pieces for the game, mainly intended for use by modders in their own mods.
[eLIB] UnitStat Background Mod By Heavenfall
- This library mod is for other modders to include in their mods. There is no point downloading this on its own as a player.
*End of the LH Mods list*
- A small collection of relevant links for Elemental: Legendary Heroes.
- As new LH Mods are posted, I will note in that particular mod's thread when I add it here, so as to not clutter up this thread with my replies. The same applies to updates for mods.
That being said, as you post new mods, or updates to your mods, posting a brief synopsis describing the mod/update here, perhaps with a link to the mod thread, would certainly be appropriate.
- In some cases, it may take me a day or two to add new mods, etc. to this thread, so patience is appreciated. If it's been longer than that, reminding me via a PM, etc. is fine.
- Fallen Enchantress Mods are NOT listed here; check the FE Mods forum for those. Mods must have related threads in the LH Mods forum (this forum) before they will be added to the list.
-This thread does not include/track modfile version numbers, as these get changed often in the relevant thread. Which patch version of E:LH it was designed for may be noted in some cases, in the mod title/link, if noted at the time of initial release.
- Please feel free to report any broken/misdirected links, typos, etc.!!!