Pioneering for Legendary Heroes
The Pioneering Mod for Legendary Heroes makes the following changes to pioneers and how you earn them:
- Pioneers now require a resource called "Settlers".
- You can attract settlers by earning fame or by growing your cities.
As your fame grows, you will hit milestones like you do when you earn champions. Those milestones will earn you enough settlers to produce 1 pioneer unit to use for founding new cities or building outposts. You also earn enough settlers for a pioneer anytime your city levels up.
This mod is compatible with Legendary Heroes 1.1. A CoS compatible version of the mod will be released in the future.
Installing the Pioneering Mod is as simple as placing two files in the correct place.
1. Place the file "PioneersOnLevelUp.xml" into your Mod\data directory found in "Documents\My Games\Legendary Heroes\Mods\Data" by default.
2. Place the image "Settler_Icon.png" in Mod\Gfx found in "Documents\My Games\Legendary Heroes\Mods\Data" by default.
3. Make sure mods are enabled in the options menu of the game.
To uninstall the mod, just delete the two files.
Known issues (To be fixed):
- Mousing over an improvement gained by leveling a city will show the improvement requirements twice. (Cosmetic)
- String not found shown when you mouse over the Settler resource. (Cosmetic)
- Increase the mana cost of the faction specific outpost spell. (Balance)
I look forward to any feedback or information on bugs you come across. I am not interested in debating whether or not city spamming is good or bad. I am neutral on the issue and did not create this mod because I think that city spamming is a bad thing.