Partly insipred by RavenX's suggestion list: http://forums.elementalgame.com/365404 I have decided to create a list of all Elemental mods. There aren't very many yet (I could only find 3 ) but eventually I imagine there will be a lot of them, and it would be nice to have a place to see them all. This list will include everything, total conversions, map packs, graphical improvement mods, ones that just add one race or two, etc, etc. Hopefully when the modding section of the forums gets created, this thread can be stickyed
All mods will be listed in alphabetical order, sorted by type.
- WIP - Work in Progress
- REL - Released
A Song of Ice and Fire [WIP]
Codex Alera: The Romanic Age [WIP]
- Created by: drakonfire
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/396149
- Description: A mod set in the history of The Codex Alera seires, focusing on the humans and their struggle to rise to power over each other. It will feature new techs, a new magic system, and much more.
Dark Republic Mod [WIP]
Dragonlance Mod [WIP]
- Created by: RavenX
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/379988
- Description: Experience the Epic "War of the Lance". Play as the intrepid band of Heroes, play as your favorite faction to save the world of Krynn, or play as the forces of the dark Queen Takhisisk to conquer all in your path.
Dying Sun [WIP]
- Created by: Wintersong
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/380223/#2593916
- Description: The mod uses the rules of the Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition by Wizards of the Coast. It doesn't pretend to be some kind of total conversion mod due to: me being too newbie in the mod department (I'm looking at you too, AI) and fun factor being more important than proper implementations (as long as the mod stays in the D&D realm, that is).
Elemental Dee aN Dee [WIP]
Elemental: Expanded Edition [WIP]
Gotta Catch 'em All: Pokemod [WIP]
Master of Magic mod [WIP]
The Lord of the Rings The Rise of Mordor [WIP]
The Scrolls of Penglai [WIP]
Sundered Lands [WIP]
- Created by: Jharii
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/396212
- Description: A conversion mod set on Athas, the world featured in the 4E Dark Sun campaign world. Two factions, Defilers and Preservers, vie for control over Athas, a barren desert wasteland of a planet. 10 sub-factions ("races") will be available, with access to new tech trees, buildings, spells, units, etc. unique to each sub-faction.
Urak Future [WIP]
- Created by: SolarBall
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/383033
- Description: This mod idea is based on the game Lords of Magic. It is not an attempt to replicate the original game, though. Instead, it's based on a collections of ideas I've thought of on and off for a theoretical sequel to the game.
Doctor Who Mod [WIP]
Elf Race Community Project [WIP]
Fae Mod [WIP]
Lizardmen Empire of Cthulhu [REL]
The Undead Rising [REL]
- Created by: Raven X
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/395708
- Description: Allows the player to play as or against the faction of Ravenloft from AD&D. Use Skeletons and Zombies to build undead armies and ravage the land!
Abilities, Traits, and Histories Modification [REL]
Acid Spellpak [REL]
Barranoid's Dual Wield Weapons Mod [REL]
Bugfix Mod [REL]
- Created by: Heavenfall
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/398157
- Description: The idea is to create a mod that doesn't add anything, but still improves the quality of the current patch. It is not intended to unbalance things, but rather supply the intended function (as long as its reasonable!).
- Created by: pasha_bigdog
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/396235
- Description: This mod allows you to build a Stables in you cities, which give 0.25 horses per turn. Prerequisites are Tools Of War or Mounted Warfare and level 2 city.
Druid Mod [WIP]
Elemental: Grand Ambitions [WIP]
- Created by: MagicwillNZ
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/389290
- Description: Huge empires, huge populations, and huge armies. The game will be rebalanced for a more dramatic and "epic" perspective of building a kingdom. Much larger populations numbering upwards of hundreds of thousands of souls. If the engine can handle it and my meager skills allow it, there will be the kind of armies that Elemental was going to have and should have had. That is, thousands
Elemental: Magic and Blade [WIP]
- Created by: Tasunke
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/389754
- Description: Want a world of thousands of faceless filler mooks? Want that world also populated with hundreds of separate, interactive NPCs that are living, breeding, and dying? Then perhaps this idea/mod is for you!
Forest Spellbook [REL]
- Created by: cromcrom
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/390210
- Description: Aims at increasing the RPG part of the game, adds more interaction with the world, and adds various new skills.
Gnilbert Mod [REL]
Health and Mana Regen buildings for Kingdom and Empire [WIP]
- Created by: w34sl3
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/395553
- Description: I made some simple buildings for adding to the Health and Mana regeneration, which I felt needed a little boost. There are four buildings in all, one of each type for each faction. Each side gets one in their Military tech tree and one in their Magic tech tree.
Reworked Imbue Champion [REL]
- Created by: thehandofzarquon
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/394101
- Description: Instead of costing 3 essence and giving 3 Essence to the Champion, the spells now cost 5 Essence and give Essence equal to the Champion's Wisdom score minus 3 on the first cast and 5 Essence for any additional casting on the same target.
Royal Stables and Royal Kennels [REL]
- Created by: hairrorist
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/396405
- Description: I was sick of finding only wargs as Kingdom or only Horses as Empire. The mount resources are so rare that it is very easy for factions to be completely unable to build -any- mounted units all game long. These buildings insure that everyone will have access to some mounts without making them commonplace!
Theprofitclub's Mods [REL]
Tax Mod [REL]
Updated Weapon Mod [REL]
Skinpacks, Textures, Graphics, Customization, etc.
Ark's Magical Millinery [REL]
- Created by: Arkenor
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/395048
- Description: This little mod simply adds a number of hats to the game, for use by characters who want some head protection, but do not want to wear a hulking great helmet.
Arcane Power! [WIP]
Armors That Shouldn't be There Mod [REL]
- Created by: Barranoid
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/393527
- Description: It adds some armors that actually once were available but somehow didn't make it into the final game version and makes them researchable with (hopefully somewhat) balanced stats and prequisites.
Altered Armour Mod [REL]
- Created by: wraithstalke
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/391819
- Description: This is a simple mod that adds in additional armour using assests from vanilla Elemental. All credit goes to Stardock.
A "Community of Heroes" Modpack [WIP]
- Created by: James009D
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/392743
- Description: A long time ago Stardock allowed beta testers to be inserted as NPC champions that for the ranks of today's armies, merchants, and universities. However, many of us missed that opportunity. This project is designed so that each player can enjoy the world of Elemental with the help of, none other then, the Elemental community.
Character Mods: Skintones, Heroes, Eyes, & Roads [REL]
Cloth Map that Looks more like Cloth [REL]
Coloured Cloaks with New Icons [REL]
Colourful cloth map with paper texture [REL]
Custom Post Processing Shader [REL]
Icecrown Mod [REL]
Lusher Forests [REL]
More customization options for Sov/Units [REL]
- Created by: Novaburst
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/394141
- Description: This mod opens up a lot more options for customizing your sovereign and units, regardless whether they are Empire, Kingdom, Male, Female, or a specific Faction.
Realistic Quendar Mod [REL]
- Created by: Raven X
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/394301
- Description: The Quendar in Elemental are a Race of Lizard Men, or a Hybrid Race of Dragon Men. This Mod adds realistic scale texture and really brings them to life.
Realistic Urxen [REL]
- Created by: Raven X
- Thread: http://forums.elementalgame.com/394683
- Description: Textured with realistic tusks, veins, and hair. The Urxen are ready to rampage through your game of Elemental!!!
Sharper tiles for the cloth map [REL]
Terrain and Colors Mod [REL]
Weapon models [WIP]
Ok, that's all the mods I could find in a quick search through the forums. If you have a mod you are working on/will work on, reply here and I will add it to the list. Also, if anyone has a website set up for their mod, or a banner (not too big, please), reply here and it will get added.
Note: I will not add any additional tags. Either it's released or it isn't. I'm not going to put things like [Public Beta] or [Closed Beta] or version numbers or anything like that. DO NOT ASK FOR THEM.