I've only looked at the SK code a few times (and quite fast), but I've noticed some new tags which could probably be ported to LH:
- When this Unit dies, it autocasts a Spell.
- When an enemy dies, the Unit w/ this tag autocasts a Spell.
- When an ally dies, the Unit w/ this tag autocasts a Spell.
ChargeTime (Now available in LH 2.0 as Stamina!)
- This one looks pretty good, had thoughts about creating this through various alternate means, but guess I'll hold on to see if it will make it in LH 2.0.
- Replenishes Movement (Strategic only?).
- Seems to be used instead of AIMinSpellTargets; might not be useful for LH unless AIMinSpellTargets is broken (Don't think it is...). I guess if it's unlocked for Spells, there will always be a way to find a use for it, as long as it doesn't block AIMinSpellTargets.
- This one also seems to be used instead of AIMinSpellTargets at times, but also has many uses outside of this for Spells (and is used as such in SK). Would be a nice one to have in LH.
There's also a bunch of new UnitStats, but I guess these three did standout a little:
- Non-Champion Unit can return to the capital City when killed in battle.
Obviously, there's many more tags (e.g. SurroundUnit, DrawUnitClose, etc.), UnitStats, and various other things in SK, I didn't intent to list everything here, but the ones above looked quite interesting to me. Anyone?
LH Mods by Primal