I have about 50 minutes, from 2:20 to 3:10 whenever I get home. While I usually use this time to peruse the Galciv Forums and chat on the Stardock Channels, recently some other things have popped into my mind. There seems to be so many options now that I've started to really think about it. It's so hard to make a decision between: (in no particular order)
1. Blogging. It's pretty fun writing articles about what's happening in my life. I don't get to express myself all that much, and blogging gives me a chance. It also gives me a chance to make lists, which I love to do.
2. Playing Galciv. I desperately need to get some games in if I want to become the top scorer of the Evil Empire. Maso games make it much easier to score points, but I usually won't be able to finish a game in one block of free time. I suppose I could finish the game the next day or the day after that, but it so much easier if I just can finish a game in one sitting.
3. Perusing Galciv Forums. I would be able to answer more threads, but still, there are things I'd rather do.
4. Do Homework. This one is a definate NO.
5. Play Diablo 2. I just got this game two days ago, and it is as addicting as everybody says. Must collect all the good items for my level 22 Paladin!
6. Eat. I usually eat in the end of the 50 minute block, so it really doesn't matter.
Today's word is "teh". It means the, but it's just pronounced so much cooler! It can be used like "Wow, Nand1's evil plan for taking over teh Stardock Channels is brilliant" or :"All teh blogs created by Nand1 are absolutely incredible. I love "teh". I just get this feeling of warmness whenever I say it. I picked up "teh" from chatting with Kryo too much...