Everything toolbar and search replace W10, and now W11 search function handily, as well. gHacks also notes it will be supported by W12 when it comes, too.
"Windows users may also notice that the search app supports automatic light and dark modes as well as accent colors. The interface should apply these automatically based on the system settings.
Another helpful feature is that users may right-click on search results to access the Windows context menu. Useful to run copy, open with or delete operations right from Everything Toolbar.
There is more:
- Drag & Drop support of files from Everything Toolbar to other applications supports tabbing into other applications.
- Search History, if enabled, prevents search terms from being cleared.
- Many application styles may now be modified.
- Performance of the app's opening and closing animations improved.
- Support for named instances added.
Everything Toolbar requires Everything Search. It needs to be installed on the device. Users who want to use both regularly may want to consider adding both to the system's autostart. It is also possible to run these manually on start." - Martin Brinkmann, gHacks.
I've been using it since this morning, and it's exceptional and faster than greased lightning.
The download links are in the gHacks article here: https://www.ghacks.net/2023/01/28/everything-toolbar-1-0-launches-with-windows-11-support/