Purchased SK 1.4 from GOG. Very fun game, but I've found quite a few bugs / issues:
(1) Big or bulky units (e.g. boss elementals, drakes) can make it very difficult to select map squares adjacent or behind them. (Is there a mechanism to rotate map?)
(2) Have quite a few times had the game move a unit to a square adjacent to the one I thought I selected, and no undo.
(1) When hypnotising certain SK units (shadow hounds, trog archers), one acquires two units. The first functions as normal. The second sort-of functions as normal if in an army, but cannot be independently given move orders, pass orders, or the like. On the tactical map, the same thing happens if the units turn comes up, leaving the player with no option but to auto-resolve.
(2) When a unit is charmed on a site, moving a unit onto the site will not clear the site unless / until the army containing the charmed unit is moved to a third square.
(3) If an urxen and an explorer are in an army, the "pass" option doesn't appear for the army (only get "settle", "outpost", "explore", "guard").
(4) Sometimes the movement tracker says "1 turn", and then ends up a space short for no apparent reason.
(5) No mechanism to disband units
(6) Possible to "restore land" on a tile containing a resource. No warning is given that this will remove the resource.
(1) Once I had shadow units on my side, the game would reliably hang then crash if I went out to main menu and tried to reload a save game (first load always works fine). Win 10, iMac. This might be system related, but it was definitely much less stable once I had shadow units.
(2) After playing for a while, often the some of the overlay graphics will cease to work (notably slider bars on lists, and default backgrounds and borders on buttons).