1) I managed to get a screenshot of my hero with Maul with the Hit chance showing -36% (the previous hit which succeeded was negative):
2) "Blinding Strike" Warrior Skill states that it reduces Accuracy and Dodge. It currently only seems to reduce Accuracy.
3) As well as Summon Wisp not giving healing to surrounding units, Summon Iron Golem doesn't seem to be giving Defense to surrounding units.
4) The Avenger skill "Earthshattering Strike" refused to cast when my Sovereign had zero spells left to cast in this battle.
5) Skeletons seem to have a hidden 30% Dodge level. My hero with 93% accuracy only has a 63% chance to hit skeletons with his bow.
6) The way Fear works is slightly odd, where -Fear only happens at the end of the turn of the unit who cast it. I don't know if this is by design or not, but it makes Summon Skeleton Horde significantly less powerful, because in practice high initiative units get several turns when you can't cast Fear on them again because they officially still under the effect. I would have expected -Fear to happen at the end of the turn of the unit who is Afraid rather than the unit who cast Fear, which would mean you could make them miss several turns.
7) I gave Workers Hammer as an accessory for my Rescued Old Man who was garrisoning one of my cities, doesn't seem to give the +2 Hammers I was expecting.
8) Casting "Place Road" several times to create a road is quite painful because the spellbook closes each time. It would be helpful if there was some option to stay on the same spell selected, rather than resetting after casting that spell once.
9) I'm on turn 157 and the Doomsday Counter is currently on zero. It's been dropping steadily since about turn 100. From memory I think I'm playing on hard. I will win the game in a few turns, however could we have the Doomsday Counter speed up somewhat so it feels like more of a threat? Perhaps it doubles or even triples in speed after turn 100 or if you're playing on a higher difficulty level? Some Tooltips (e.g. how fast is Fast for the Doomsday Clock?) would be nice when setting up a new game.
10) Endless Rage seemed to be working and then it seemed to stop working, I'm not quite sure why. I think Order of the Mare is still giving me +1 movement, but looking at the tooltip for my units' movement the last line it now says: "Agility Player Ability (1%) + 0.0". The text for Rider units says "Only available to the Commander Sovereign" but it still lets me build them. I should say I've not restarted the game though, so some or all of these may be because of bad data.
Thanks for all the good work, keep it up.