Played for a few hours and love the new build! It's been a good challenge on normal, small map thusfar.
Few things I noticed:
- Met the Ice dudes, but their units seem very passive, as in they hardly move. Is this intended behaviour? I'll test more tomorrow.
- SK interaction is great now. Love how my relations slowly got worse. Big threat to him now, so it's war!
- SK stacks seem to 'teleport' into my lands. Is this supposed to happen or did I just miss them walking in? Two big armies teleported in and I thought I was screwed, since my main army had other matters to attend (ahem... Yeti potion...). But... those big SK armies just stayed put and did nothing but sit next to my capital so I got my main army back home, regrouped and beat the most dangerous army quite easily.
- I have a feeling rain of arrows is doing extra damage per square instead of 50% damage.
- Love it, love it, love it! This is such a unique 4x game.