We have a small opt-in patch available today for Sorcerer King.
Short patch notes list today:
- Fixed a slew of city-resource issues (mainly noticed for production/logistics) related to loading a save game
- Stamps for random maps updated to have more fertility locations and fewer long mountain walls
To get the patch, do the following:
- Right-click Sorcerer King in your Steam library
- Select “Properties”
- Select the “Betas” tab
- Choose “Opt-in” from the drop-down menu
- Close the Properties window
You may have to restart your Steam client in order to see the opt-in patch.
Thanks for your continued feedback and support!