The Map Pack introduces new challenges, dangerous threats and worlds to explore.
PLYMOUTH, MI. – June 20, 2013 – Stardock released the first DLC pack for its most recent release, Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes today.
Play on maps custom designed by Stardock's artists and developers. The pack includes a new, hand-crafted map for every map size, plus new stamps to spice up random map generation. It also includes the full Anthys map, a gigantic map that contains the entire known world of Elemental (at least as of ~150 AC).
The five new maps include:
- Clash - Play against a single opponent on a balanced map, or discover a ship and explore the nearby islands.
- Crucible - Four opponents with a common area between their starting positions, can you hold the center and take out your enemies?
- Dust Bowl - A dangerous map with few fertile positions. But the land isn't empty, hordes of monsters have claimed it.
- The Wildlands - 10 Wildlands on one map. Can any empire rise in a world ruled by monsters?
- Anthys - Play across the entire world of Elemental on this map that is over twice as large as the largest maps in Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
The Map Pack DLC is $4.99, and available direct from Stardock as well as on Steam, GameStop, GamersGate and other digital distributors.
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes takes place on the world of Elemental, a land that is recovering from a cataclysm caused by the war of magic that saw the great civilizations of the world destroyed.
While the world and people have begun to recover, foul creatures, bandits and worse have come to dominate the land. The fledgling civilizations of the world must first vanquish the monsters that freely roam the world before their kingdoms will flourish.
To learn more:
# # #
Stardock is a leading developer and publisher of PC games and desktop software. Its PC games include Sins of a Solar Empire® and the critically acclaimed Galactic Civilizations™ series. It’s desktop software includes Start8™, Fences®, WindowBlinds™, ModernMix™, and more. Visit www.stardock.com.