This mod allows everyone to build a minor faction wonder and can upgrade to the real wonder. The minor faction wonder doesn't provide the same great effect of the actual wonder, but this allows those who want to win the I can build it faster than you achievement in wonder building.
The minor faction wonder costs 90% of the old wonder and the upgrade is the rest of the 10% value. So, in essence you can still build the wonder in the same amount of time as you could before.
Note: There will be no notification that you finished your wonder base, and there is a little micromanagement involved here.
Left to do: Redesign buildings and icons.
(The LH Version https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/75549875/Fallen%20Enchantress/WondersBase/WondersBaseLHv0_5.zip)