What is the advantage of having a large territory („blue zone of control“), i.e. have oyu cities connected to form a great blue realm?
1) Reduced unrest
2) Increased healing
3) What else?
If I include an outpost into my territory (so it is connected to my cities), will all boni of the outpost
1) apply to my whole territory the outpost is connected to? Or
2) only to small zone of control the outpost provides?
If I capture
1) a bear cub: will it evolve into a mature bear (bigger, stronger creature with new abilities) or stick to the bear cub even with say level 10?
2) An ordinary wolf: will it evolve into a great wolf later? Or is this a different creature?
If I capture an animal that forms packs (e.g. wolf),
1) can I put several great wolves into one pack? How?
Can I design a henchman with say
1) 3 traits (cook, bard, scout) and do not provide any skills etc to it? What is the disadvnatge of doing that? It would be the perfect supporter (better without the scout, but still..)
2) Can I give henchmen a horse as well?