- Saving/loading problem: still there.
Once a game is saved all the moves are done on load. In other words, game kind of hits end of turn and moves all units at loading, so you can screw yourself up easily if that's only/recent save you have. After couple of save/loads game becomes messed up - usually the marking square around active unit is gone and weird things start to happen.
- move/attack problem: still here. Appear if:
My army runs out of movement points a square from enemy. Enemy is clicked and marked as destiny for next turn. End turn is clicked. Enemy attacks me in his turn. Following battle my army moves to the place where enemy was without loosing any movement points, and without picking up loot, i called it a ghost movement.
- saving game problem
Open menu, click save game. Click outside of the box with a name of save, and start to press various keys intensively (Shortcuts will activate and various screen (e.g., diplomacy, picture of sov) will start to show in the back/on the screen. Sometimes game crushes right after that.
- shrink problem
cast a shrink on Jaggernaut and he got 0 attack.... Easy fight
- army positioning during tactical battles
i am not sure about archers, but game insists on putting my scouts and pioneers in front line, whereas heavy melee units at the back; i thought it was optimized
- screen problems
i had also an issue that once a window with faction power move to the right and off the screen, so i could read names of factions but not ratings. Happened only once though. Generally speaking, if i save/load i have to restart game every half an hour or so, or weird things start to happen.
- monster repellant item
Have no clue what it does, since I still get attacked ...
- summoning elements
i have a tactical spell and strategical. If i cast strategical and I cannot summon the second elemental (it says spelled is already cast). However, i cannot do it even if my elemental dies in a battle.
- monsters are ignoring AI
still happens. Had an army of deadly king of fire or something stirred by AI (Altar). Came to destroy my city, AI then build city in the same spot, monster are walking all around AI's armies and city, no problem.
- it would be great if TAB would circle through all unit, that's it, even through those units that have scheduled a move in this turn
- it would be great if double-click would trigger a move. Right now click equals to move, and that's bad if you have to wonder whether you would make it to a city to help with defense or you would rather stop one-two squares short (if you are using a road) ...