Bugs I noticed during my play in the 0.98 version:
1) Courage on the enemy sovereign seems to have granted him +3 +3 health (2 different lines), instead of either +6 or +3, as the case may be.
2) Opponent chance to hit is still bugged. A 43 accuracy unit (happened with a 31 accuracy archer, too) hit my 47 dodge sovereign. Enemy archers with 67 accuracy seem to hit too often (might be rng) my 30 dodge archers.
3) Balance issue- fighting NPC armies give small amount of experience, a lot smaller than fighting monsters.
4) AI power balance is based solely on the power chart. The fact that I smashed his armies, captured 3 cities (so far), and he still believes he will win this war.
5) Fighting a high amount of units makes the game slower. Note- I don't think it's because my computer "can't handle it", or a lot more reports would've come.
6) Auto end-turn doesn't work too well, yet. I attacked an enemy stack and it ended my turn, even though I still had 2/3 movement left.
7) No way to know the cooldown & cooldown left on abilities.
8) Healthbars still fail to update correctly upon health changes, sometimes.
9) Sweep ability causes delay after the animation has ended till the damage numbers appear.
10) AI- I charged one of his archers during a battle, he failed to move his melee units to attempt to block me, till I killed the archer.
11) The unit will still sometimes auto-attack when moving them near enemy units, instead of allowing to pick an action.
12) Getting the enemy AI to sign a peace treaty when he was "winning" (having higher faction power) made him ask for huge amounts. When I got the "upper hand", he suddenly agrees to sign a treaty- and even give me 8 gilder for it!
13) Even after I capture all but one city, the AI refused to surrender, or beg for a peace treaty.
The above bugs were found fighting the Gilden faction.
14) Bugged healthbar. My swipe "cut" the healthbar of an enemy Wilding Warrior, leaving it with 2- one half full, and another full (visual issues, it was supposed to be a single bar half full)
15) My UI disapeared after a Death Demon casted fear on me. It returned a turn later (shortcut worked!).
16) Fighting Obsidian Golems in the tournament. For some reason, no damage/healing numbers are shown.
17) "Territory not contiguous to capital" while it is. Might be because some of the territory connection is above mountains?
18) AI seem to dislike the treaties the more he gets comparing to you. I'd expect him to like it anyway, since he gets stronger, and only dislike it if he dislike you.
19) Tiles failing to show what's on them: had newly explored tiles that didn't show a settlement yield, and a recently explored tile that didn't show it had an improvement on it. Also, an improved shard with only the improvement effects being visible, without the shard itself. Outpost do not appear, in general it seems that all of altar's improvement fail to appear.
This game is "over". All that's left is to start conquering the world.
Game was set on ridiculous, beaten using a custom sovereign only (trained only pioneers).
I have the savegame for the state that all that's left is to steamroll the enemies. If the devs want me to send it to them, I'd need an e-mail or some such, as I can't attach it to a forum post.
Note- capital city was built on 3/3/2.