Update on [0.90]
1) slightly improved, now equip is available, but you have no comparison and use is still missing (so items which are removed after usage like potions).
2) no change...I still do not use the list...I would focus this more on spells and less on units. Especially as spells get more and more important.
3 a) this one I did not notice any more, so either fixed or not relevant
4) still not fixed. Resources appear and vanish.
5) fixed with the removal of secondary stats.
6) No improvement you still need to collect this data: food available vs. persons needed to level up
8) If if works for others it works for me. At least 0.90 I noticed for the first time, that I had to decide what to use, as some of my heroes could not carry everything.
10) still there, e.g. for healing potion from the shop, there is no quanity description of the effect.
11) for spells this is fixed
12) Unit / Army rating is still not very helpful.
13) In some cases I noticed the army rating on quest symbols, but not yet on all. This should be at least on all symbols, where I already know that a battle will happen.
14) Army management is still a major problem: both on one tile and some times, the next army will be automatically selected (and then I sned those most of the time somewhere on the other side of the map.)
15) the most critical issue I noticed was, that I had one time in my game too many cities to fit on the left side of my screen (1280x1024) and in that case I had no way of scrolling up the list. Mouse wheel worked once, but in that case it was always used for zoom. Only closing of one section reseted the list. On large maps this can get quite cumbersome.
16) On level up of cities and heroes: I can press OK with out selecting anything and I have no chance to get to this screen back.
Overall [0.90] is abig step forwared.
I would currently rate a 6/10.
(I would give a:
7 with the AI being a real challenge on hard,
8 with fixing most of the remaining game play bugs (like not working quests),
9 with balancing,
10 with more unique content)