1) When I summoned an Air Elemental it got the last hit on an enemy unit but got into some kind of animation loop/glitch. It just kept hitting nothing really fast and wouldn't stop. I had to click "auto resolve battle" to move past otherwise I would have been stuck there.
2) Crashed a few times, feels like same situation with WoM.
3) The magic mace that shrink foes (sorry, forgot name) is totally awesome, but even if you land a killing blow the "shrink" text comes up...even though no enemy is left. Probably shouldn't do that.
4) Spells look nice, but audio wise leave a lot to be desired. For instance, if you cast a fireball you should hear the crackling/woosh it makes flying through the air on the way to the target prior to exploding. There's lots of little things like that, generally speaking the ambient/detail/ect audio needs improvement and it feels like too many sounds are missing.
5) lots of stuttering in game between actions...just doesn't feel smooth.
6) Many times army wouldn't move where I clicked...would click and nothing would happen. Had to end turn a few times to get the army to finally start moving again.
7) Some graphical glitches. Had one screen where objects were drawn through the fog of war...really strange looks like the outline of that object was "missing" from the fog with some rays coming from it. Also, sometimes light sources show through fog of war, but if you pan around they eventually go away: