I do not know if you have seen any of the surveys that I have done on the forums using SurveyMonkey.com. The last survey I did was what questions they would like answered in a FAQ. Here were the results from that if it would be helpful...
Here are the most popular questions and their average rating (higher is better). 24 ppl took the survey.
1. Was any decision reached regarding the economic model? 12.84, 19 responses
2. Will it be possible to train spellcaster units? 12.44, 16 responses
3. How detailed will channeler creation be? 10.94, 18 responses
4. How will dungeons work? 10.71, 21 responses
5. How will the magic schools be organized? 10.19, 16 responses
6. Will there be alternate planes ala MoM's Myrror and Arcanus? 10.10, 20 responses
7. Will there be mega events like GC2? 9.56, 18 responses
8. Will there be mounts other than horses, such as bears, felines, etc? 9.33, 18 responses
9. Will channelers be able to change the type of land they use? 9.13, 15 responses
10.Will there be ways to improve research ability? 8.86, 14 responses
The survey contained 16 questions, and these were the top ten that people indicated they would like to hear more about. The questions themselves were submitted by forum members for inclusion in the survey. I hope that helps!
In addition to these, I think any news regarding how "on schedule" things are for a Feb 2010 release would be awesome. Details on the magic system have been points of huge interest on every survey that it has been mentioned. What all will be included in this first alpha I would love to know regardless of whether I am in the alpha or not. Also, do you foresee beta-tester created content being included in the retail game at release?
Thanks! We are all very excited to hear any tidbits, and the meatier the better, as I am sure you found from the response to the "economic model" thread.