[Beta 5] Some Bugs

By on March 13, 2015 12:50:00 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Flohaxn

Join Date 06/2010
+4

playing a random medium map/normal with the guardian sovereign:

- Bandit Raiders/Captains can summon wolves every turn

- Peregrans Ranger Ability Pathfinder does not work i think, still uses 2 movement points in forest

- The sovereign skill City Guardian does not provide a free sniper unit when a city gets attacked

- wisp is not castable from the spellbook

- during a battle, enemy archers moved backwards and were standing on each other then

- saving/loading put my logistic from +2 to -6 (in addition to a minus to production)

- i am halfway through the map; the sorcerer king made a few apparences in the beginning, but then did not do anything else (like attacking shards), counter is at 28 on turn 41.

- the random map put the sorcerer king on a different continent (unreachable for me), is there a summon boat spell in the game?

cheers

Locked Post 6 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 14, 2015 12:15:02 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I also have a logistic bug

I have one city and it has barracks (+3 logistics) and a command centre +4 logistics

The logistics overview states that i only have +4 logistics and that I am using all 4.

The command centre was completed on a turn that the enemy attacked my city. After I had defeated the attacking army the logistics di not increase as i expected.

March 14, 2015 3:26:36 AM from Sorcerer King Forums Sorcerer King Forums

Same here, i am at - 46 logistics... but i don't know when this happenend, my cities not have been attacked, but i destroyed a neutral cities a few turn ago,

March 15, 2015 12:36:12 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Loading Autosave reduced my food and production in Athica... AND reset my population to 0. Still a level 4 town, but it'll take a lot longer to build up!

March 16, 2015 2:48:32 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I have tried playing beta 5 three times and in each case the logistics killed the game, buildings that were supposed to increase logistics didn't

- I think an urgent fix is needed

March 16, 2015 11:28:48 AM from Sorcerer King Forums Sorcerer King Forums

Moved to support.

March 16, 2015 1:44:24 PM from Sorcerer King Forums Sorcerer King Forums

Quoting ChungasRevenge,

- I think an urgent fix is needed

Definitely!  We think we have identified a fix and are planning to test and get a hotfix soon (Tuesday if all goes well).

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000531   Page Render Time: