LH DLC ranking

By on November 26, 2014 3:34:40 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

manning146

Join Date 12/2011

So I bit on the discounted price for LH. Career and family keep me from playing games much any more, but I want to buy a few DLC's as well. How would you rank them? Which ones would you not want to play without? 

Thanks! 

Locked Post 3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 26, 2014 3:39:51 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

N/A

November 30, 2014 12:58:39 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I own four: map, loot, quest, and dead. I actually disabled the dead. It offers a unique and interesting faction to play; however, the computer does such a poor job playing them that it almost forces you to manually select your opponents.

If you're just starting out, you might wait before getting any DLCs. The best part of the loot and quest packs is variety. However, since the game is fresh for you, I'm not sure you would appreciate that variety until you have a few games under your belt.

The other DLCs didn't particularly interest me except maybe the latest one.

December 1, 2014 9:23:29 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting coyote303,

However, since the game is fresh for you, I'm not sure you would appreciate that variety until you have a few games under your belt.

This is an excellent point, you really don't need any of them.. particularly at first.

Once you played a bit, the quest and loot packs are quite good.

If you want more map variation get the map and new battlegrounds ones.

Personally I think the dead one is not so great, and the sov once whatever it is called a bit of a waste of money.

And checkout some mods, if you want more loot variation try the Black Market Bazaar:

http://forums.elementalgame.com/448588

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time: