Future of Fallen Enchantress

By on October 4, 2014 5:53:47 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Gandhialf

Join Date 10/2010
+6

Hi!

I'm very excited about Sorcerer King and plan to buy it at some point (after release, I don't play betas). But one thing concerns me: how will future patching of FE:LH look like? I know you guys are not planing to abandon the game in near future, but how long are you planing to develop patches for it? Will it get 2.0 update at some point? Could we count on future graphical / AI / UI / other updates? Will you release additional DLCs? I'd love to see a road map for FE:LH. (If those questions have been addressed somewhere else on forums, please point me there.)

Locked Post 5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 4, 2014 7:33:22 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

N/A

October 4, 2014 7:39:38 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Thank you. So no graphical and UI update I guess? I'm still pleased though, FE:LH is really worth updating.

October 4, 2014 8:52:10 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Yea, there's going to be a lot of back porting early next year.

Usually, the only thing that stops us from updating something is the compiler stops working on the current OS.  I'd still be updating GalCiv II if it didn't require Windows XP for the compiler to work.

October 4, 2014 11:31:22 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Frogboy,

I'm interpreting that as you're back porting the Dungeonmaster AI and the Crafting system, awesome!

October 5, 2014 7:36:07 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Frogboy,

That's so great! Graphics (SK looks gorgeous) and UI (magical all-purpose end-turn-button) are on my wishlist.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time: