On vacation: Don't burn the place down!

By on July 19, 2014 9:11:23 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Frogboy

Join Date 03/2001
+1478

Okay guys! I'm out at the lake for the next couple weeks. I only plan to be on working when the weather is crummy.  I just checked out source code for E2015 and will be working on that during the rainy days.

While I'm out. please DO NOT burn down the place. I know it's tempting. I realize now that leaving the ammo dump and the fuel depot together in the same area of the forum were mistakes but resist! Just resist.

Thank you!

Locked Post 29 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 22, 2014 12:44:09 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Hey, at least at SD you got to try out being a Producer. Sometimes you don't know your abilities (and limits) until you give it a shot.

I will continue to affirm that your Mad Scientist role is a great one for you to play. The world needs those types, and you're a core Stardockian. In a company that thrives on innovation, you need innovative people.

On a side note, have you heard of StrengthsFinder? We use that to determine the natural talents of our staff and find it really helpful for self-discover and team building. If you've never taken it, it's totally worth $10.

July 22, 2014 2:01:33 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

hearme

July 22, 2014 7:45:26 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

"Just admiring the shape of your skull."

Love! Love! that movie.

August 5, 2014 2:32:57 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Well, the place didn't burn down while you were out. Though there was this Beta update of 1.7 for Legendary Heroes. Had you heard about that? You may have known the developer on that project...

Hope time off was enjoyable, Brad. Get a chance to work on E2015?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001125   Page Render Time: