[1.7 Bugs]

By on July 15, 2014 5:25:10 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Fezziwig

Join Date 11/2012
+3

Well, I've been playing 1.7 for a bit now.  Besides the other bugs already mentioned, I keep hoping for fixes for the following:

1.  Something about the simultaneous turns makes the AI ranged units end up occupying the same square during tactical combat.  This game is too good to not fix this.

2.  Path to Exile Quest: The Hailstone Staff reward is not good enough any more with the new Mage-centric weapons.  It is 12 Attack with -6 Init.  This reward should be some Champion only item like the Mage's Staff, but preferably something a bit better.

I'll keep updating as I find more.

Locked Post 2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 15, 2014 6:41:40 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

all the staves need to be modified in order to bring better balance, considering the 1.7 changelog...

July 27, 2014 3:34:09 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Might I request the thread title get changed (can't remember if the original poster can modify topic) to summarize the two bugs being reported, in this case perhaps something like "[1.7] Two units occupying 1 tactical tile + Hailstone Staff rebalance" ... ideally post them separately, but please at least include a brief synopsis in the thread title so those of us finding a bug can quickly look down the list of threads in LH Support to see whether the bug we want to report has recently already been reported without having to go into each thread to specifically read what each previous thread had reported.  Thanks.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time: