v1.6 Let's Play Request

By on July 2, 2014 6:31:55 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

GFireflyE

Join Date 05/2011
+63

Good Morning SD

With the announcement from Brad earlier today for the release of LH v1.7 sometime this July hopefully proving true, I have a request to make:

Sometime in the near future, before v1.7 Changelog starts up (and as a side note; the community LOVES those Changelog threads), could we have a volunteer or two from within the company put together a streaming 'Let's Play' on Twitch so that input can be given from the community; literally giving 'live feedback' about some of the opinions players have as to what would help make Legendary Heroes a more immersive and enjoyable experience?

I understand that 1.7 will be a update and not is meant to be an expansion, but with hope I am hoping that it'll become a little bit of both.

Comments?

Locked Post 4 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 4, 2014 9:23:11 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

With the announcement from Brad earlier today for the release of LH v1.7

Where was this....?

July 4, 2014 12:55:37 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting abob101,

With the announcement from Brad earlier today for the release of LH v1.7

Where was this....?

Reply 209 @ http://forums.elementalgame.com/454453/page/9/#3477176

July 5, 2014 12:38:39 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Ok cool thanks missed that.

And the more Let's Plays or Dev streams for FE:LH the better.

July 5, 2014 10:22:29 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I'm all for more streams, but the idea that it would be a good forum for feedback for 1.7 is a bit misguided I think. For one thing, hopefully most of what will be in 1.7 has already been decided and at this point there is mainly just QA to be done. Also, we already have this forum which is a wonderful place for posting feedback and ideas about the game which invites extensive discussion by the community.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000234   Page Render Time: