Thank you for posting the new leaders. Gives us a chance to preview them prior to purchasing.
For what it's worth, imo, this DLC looks pretty good. Once I have the confidence that the AI can successfully play them, I'll be getting it. However, I do have some questions/comments about the new Leaders, as there seems to be some...gaps...in their design:
- Is she resistant to Fire? Should she be? Likewise, is she sensitive to Cold?
- In the custom sovereign builder, is there a new partical effect that can make you're sovereign on fire now?
- In the customer sovereign builder, are there other 'elemental' effects opened up to players now to explore and tinker with?
- Is there anything new about this guy? Looks very bland...
- Should there be a new unique bow to be had (or several)?
- Looks like Misandry is a new trait. What does this trait do (obviously hate against men, but how?)?
- Is there a new Misogyny trait to be had as well?
- Can we now build/design female units properly (in the past this has been a bit flakey)?
- Looks like Lifeblood is a new trait. What does this trait do?
- Imo, why would you not weaken her a little further and then start her off with the Lightning Staff (since her mother aquired it already)?
Moria, Queen of Gandru:
- Looks like Treasure Hunter is a new trait. I suspect this one increases the likelyhood of finding better loot (how?)?
- Seems bland...doesn't want to start with another item or two?
Renge the Aphotic:
- Really like the Dryder model. Can we pick this in the customer sovereign design? Can we pick...other...new models? (Centuar, Medusa, etc)
- Can this unit ride mounts? (probably shouldn't be able to) Shouldn't there be a trait icon to represent that 'disability'?
- Is this unit's movement speed different than normal? Should it be?
- Can this unit be knocked prone?
- Have the Golems been rebalanced? as was, there was no point to build them...or as much point as there was to build Sions.
- Are there new types of Golems to be had? Clay Golem, Stone Golem, Iron Golem?
- I see that she has access to death magic. In the custom sovereign design, can we now do the same (has life associated with empires and death associated with kingdoms)?
- Has the Binding trait been fixed so that Kingdoms can use that trait now?
- Has the Legacy of Serrane been fixed now?
- Can horses now be selected in the custom sovereign design? What about Wargs? Other unique creatures?
- What does she do? She seems bland...
- What does he do? He seems bland...
- Shouldn't he have undead traits?