Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes 1.6 changelog

By on February 18, 2014 3:54:10 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Derek Paxton

Join Date 03/2003
+173

*** Released 4/23/2014 ***

Features

+ Added the Death Blow ability- +40 attack vs opponents with less than 20 hit points.

+ Added the Master Archer ability- +25 crit chance when using a bow.

+ Added the Dragon Born ability- +1 fire attack / level.

+ Added the ability to have conditional stats that aren’t comparative (it doesn’t need to have a higher stat that the unit, it can just be set to be applied if the enemy has an attack higher than a fixed amount). (for modders)

+ Added the ability to have these conditional modifiers based on either the attacker or the targets unit stats.  (ie: Master Archer is based on the unit having UnitStat_IsBow value that all bows give, Death Blow is based on the target having less than 20 hit points). (for modders)

+ Added a new Chosen Amarian trainable unit (Pariden needed more units in their magic tree).

Fixes

+ Fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck on the FE scenario map 2.

+ Fixed the icon on the Amulet of Haste.

+ Fixed an issue with the Plague quest reducing double the required amount of gold.

+ Fixed an issue with the Assassin’s Blade quest not removing the blade if the player opts to destroy it.

+ Fixed an issue with the Haunter quest not removing the correct amount of gold.

+ Fixed an issue with the Trapped Wildings quest giving a goodie result instead of a quest location.

+ Fixed some references to Eblin where he is called Eblis in the Killing Jar quest.

+ Fixed an issue where the Cloak of Stars quest didn’t require you to return to the quest location.

+ Fixed an issue with the Dragon’s Eye quest where you get the reward without completing the quest.

+ Fixed Guardian Wind’s description.

+ Fixed an issue keeping the Dead horseman from being trainable.

+ Fixed an issue keeping the Krax warg rider from being trainable.

+ Fixed an issue keeping the Altarian horseman from being trainable.

+ Fixed an issue where base effect attachments didn’t work on units. (for modders)

+ Quendar Wine will no longer give it's attack bonus permanently.

+ Fixed an issue that was keeping some common items to be passed out from goodie huts.

+ Fixed an issue where units captured from lairs would join the city militia as soon as you entered a city (ie: the beast lord tamed units disappear bug).

+ Fixed an issue causing Mantle of Oceans to reduce tactical spell costs by 60% instead of 40%.

+ Fixed an issue allowing you to rush production when you had a project (like Produce Research) in queue.

+ Fixed an issue causing death warded units to be reborn at full hit points instead of half their normal hit points.

Balance

+ Letters can now be sold in shops (just to allow players to clear them out of their inventory).

+ Reduced the amount of skeletons generated by the Night of Haunted Dreams event.

+ Reduced the training costs of armor slightly.

+ Reduced the metal costs of armor slightly.

+ Switched the Wilding Rider from a group to a party.

+ Reduced the training time for Blunt weapons slightly.

+ Gold veins are slightly more common.

+ Iron Ore is slightly less common.

+ Late game champions boosted:

+ Soliag the Undefeated given the Revenge ability.
+ Mayriam given the Water 3 and Water 4 abilities.
+ Listrid given the Master Archer and Shadow Strike 3 abilities.
+ Gwenneth given the Earth 3 ability.
+ Flurin loses Lethal 1, 2 and 3 and gains Death Blow, Shadow Strike 1, 2, 3 and Precision 2, 3 abilities.
+ Arvyn gains the Endurance 2 and Brute abilities.
+ Adant Verris gains the Quick ability.
+ Thannata gains the Eviscerate and Bleed abilities.
+ Tann the Dragonborn gains the Dragon Born ability.
+ Shimsher gains the Endurance 2 and Brute abilities.
+ Lady Sculla gains the Endurance 2 ability.
+ Norii the Quick gains the Shadow Shift and Charge abilities.
+ Magush gains the Water 4 ability.

+ Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause the damage popup to sometimes be incorrect.

+ Increased Poison damage by about 50% (effects of the poison abilities raised from 1/2/4/8 damage to 2/3/6/12 damage).

DLC Quest Pack

+ Fix to support the above issue keeping some common items from being passed out from goodie huts.

DLC Loot Pack

+ Fixed an issue with the Quicksilver Potion not applying its bonus correctly.

+ Fix to support the above issue keeping some common items from being passed out from goodie huts.

DLC Dead World

+ New scene for Morrigan the Risen.

Locked Post 206 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 9, 2014 2:15:29 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I was never very good with history at school, I get a little mixed up with it all.

April 9, 2014 2:39:01 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I'm just a little legit annoyed that we haven't heard ANYTHING. Only because it feels like LH is being forgotten about for the new "brother". 

April 9, 2014 2:46:30 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting XWerewolfX,

I'm just a little legit annoyed that we haven't heard ANYTHING. Only because it feels like LH is being forgotten about for the new "brother". 

Tell me about your mother...

April 9, 2014 3:00:46 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting davrovana,

Quoting XWerewolfX, reply 127

Tell me about your mother...

SHE WAS NEVER THEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRREEE!

April 9, 2014 3:07:25 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Perhaps, but it's not nearly so mixed as the mind of some of the people who run the US Government.

April 9, 2014 3:13:23 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting anc40,

Perhaps, but it's not nearly so mixed as the mind of some of the people who run the US Government.

But aren't they doing a great job?

April 9, 2014 5:39:24 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Have patience XWerewolfX, the initial announcement post of the 1.6 patch in this thread is now nearly two months old.   So. just.  keep.  holding.   on.  bro. 

April 10, 2014 3:13:34 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Waiting for extra content is fine, after all it's free goodies, but to have to wait this long for bugs to be fixed, that are preventing some people from playing their game, is pretty disgusting.

I have bought every game plus it's dlc since Gal Civ 2, but in truth I will be thinking twice, three, four times before I hand over money for another StarDock title.

Remember the Alawom.

April 10, 2014 6:01:05 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Tattyhat,

Waiting for extra content is fine, after all it's free goodies, but to have to wait this long for bugs to be fixed, that are preventing some people from playing their game, is pretty disgusting.

I have bought every game plus it's dlc since Gal Civ 2, but in truth I will be thinking twice, three, four times before I hand over money for another StarDock title.

Remember the Alawom.

I agree, I'm not very impressed. Summoning invisible/non-existent units has gotten very old now.

I know LH is running on a skeleton crew as focus has moved to GalCiv3. SD might try to tell us otherwise and that they have many different teams but it's pretty obvious what has happened.

If this was EA I'd be more accepting of the abandonment. If this was EA I would never have bought the game.

April 10, 2014 8:04:48 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting forthright55,

Quoting Tattyhat, reply 133

Remember the Alawom.

I agree, I'm not very impressed. Summoning invisible/non-existent units has gotten very old now.

I know LH is running on a skeleton crew as focus has moved to GalCiv3. SD might try to tell us otherwise and that they have many different teams but it's pretty obvious what has happened.

If this was EA I'd be more accepting of the abandonment. If this was EA I would never have bought the game.

Yeah, this is my frustration, too. I just want to see LH get the love it still deserves. 

April 11, 2014 12:24:26 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Odds are LH is running on a skeleton crew because they're focusing on the new title and lack folks to work on LH, like it or not.

Given certain statements by Brad, I do worry a bit that Stardock has a bit of a people crunch at the moment, as in not enough folks to do what they want to do.

Not much you can do other than be patient right now and hope Brad finds some good hires willing to move to Detroit.

April 11, 2014 3:40:29 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Is it possible to work out "Dx Error" problem for 1.6 patch?

April 11, 2014 9:25:26 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Hmm. Patience is not my strong suit. 

I'll have to develop some. Perhaps adopting Buddhism will help....

*Runs off to study and meditate*

April 11, 2014 11:11:55 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting XWerewolfX,

Hmm. Patience is not my strong suit. 

I'll have to develop some. Perhaps adopting Buddhism will help....

*Runs off to study and meditate*

Just play a different game for a while...

That's what I'm doing. Pulled out KOTOR again and unpacked 3gigs of mods onto it.

I'm about half way done which means SD has an entire month still until they need to release 1.6

April 11, 2014 11:51:01 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Me, Warlock Exiled and Age of wonders III.  LH can go take a cold shower for all I care.  And LH II, can go swim in goldfish infested waters.

April 11, 2014 11:58:33 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Tattyhat,
Me, Warlock Exiled and Age of wonders III.  LH can go take a cold shower for all I care.  And LH II, can go swim in goldfish infested waters.

Tattyhat,

It's time to just let it go....

April 11, 2014 12:45:08 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Borg999,

Quoting Tattyhat, reply 140Me, Warlock Exiled and Age of wonders III.  LH can go take a cold shower for all I care.  And LH II, can go swim in goldfish infested waters.

Tattyhat,

That's what anna and elsa said

April 11, 2014 1:18:23 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Let go? Let go of what or whom?

Was that a joke?

April 11, 2014 1:45:19 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Tattyhat,
Let go? Let go of what or whom?

Was that a joke?

It depends on what part you're holding onto.

April 11, 2014 1:46:53 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting smeagolheart,

Quoting Borg999,
reply 141

Quoting Tattyhat, reply 140Me, Warlock Exiled and Age of wonders III.  LH can go take a cold shower for all I care.  And LH II, can go swim in goldfish infested waters.

Tattyhat,

That's what anna and elsa said

Clearly, great minds think alike.

April 11, 2014 11:58:13 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

They have LH 1.6 in QA presently.  Just waiting for their ok.

As for Warlock / AOW (both games I like) if you are thinking LH is the same as those, then it was never the game for you.  LH is a civ building game in a fantasy world. 

April 12, 2014 1:25:19 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

After hundreds of hours spent playing LH, I think I have a hint of what the game may be about.  I am also quite capable of evaluating if a game would be suitable for myself or not,  I have hairy bit's and a driving license, whatever.

Anyways, thank you, Mr Frog for the response which carries good news. 

April 15, 2014 10:24:16 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

How long does QA take?? Waiting on this one for a while

April 15, 2014 11:28:17 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

The end of April was said some time ago, so I would guess another two weeks(ish).

April 15, 2014 11:40:22 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting XWerewolfX,
How long does QA take?? Waiting on this one for a while

Please. Patience...

They still haven't posted that they've fixed the building rotation bug. The game's aestetics take a major dive if that's not corrected.

Would really love to be able to rotate my buildings with manual placement again...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000235   Page Render Time: