Much of what I am going to post has already been said....another straw to the straw house perhaps.
- Love leveling up my heroes; exploring the world and finding quests....the more unique the better.
- Love tactical combats; being able to manuver my units around and get special attacks. Gives me that D&D feel.
- Love detailing my city designs; being able to uniquely position each building to give my city maximum awesomeness.
- LOVE Cutscenes. I cannot stress this enough. CUTSCENES. (I'm talking about those single panel stillshots that have a few details shimmering and a major/minor plot point is scripted.) Tied together with all 3 of my other points, I really love it when I strive toward or stumble upon another cutscene. It's like the game opens up another goodie box of goodness....something more for me to explore, fight, conquer, construct. Primal Savage added two small mods that increased difficulty and experience of monsters every so often....but that he's added cutscenes to inform you REALLY takes the cake. Love it.
Aspects that I would fall into my love category if they received a tad more attention:
- Wildlands. Would really love it if Wildlands were a little more random and expanded every so often to have additional end game pressure placed on the player. Different map sizes should have different wildland sizes too.
As a side suggestion: What if you add a 'Tame the Land' Victory condition whereas the Player is required to conquer all wildlands in order to win the game. (obviously the masterquest would have to become something other than a wildland and options to disable should be available)