[Emod] Avalon Mod

By on February 16, 2014 9:31:38 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

anc43

Join Date 10/2013
+7

This mod is based on the Arthurian mythos, and intended for players of high difficulty games, to allow them to be competitive with the AI without having to nerf it or cheat. It includes a new high powered faction, as well as a sovereign to go with it. Also includes a new Champion as well as several new items (based on current items, no new art I'm afraid, sorry). Copying all files to the Mods directory SHOULD do the trick. If it doesn't let me know and I'll try to tech it out. Hope you enjoy it, and let me know what you think.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/be5pz3ux4omhcr2/avalonmod.rar

Locked Post 3 Replies +1 Karma
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
abob101
February 16, 2014 10:16:47 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Just a suggestion - you might want to add a few notes as to what your mod does.  For example..... "adds a new faction that does blah", "adds new items etc" or whatever it does.  Maybe post a screenshot of your new faction on the startup screen.

You should also include instructions on how to install, eg. does it get copied to the mod folder or does it go in the Core folder (since some mods do that).

February 17, 2014 1:55:05 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

N/A

February 17, 2014 4:09:01 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

This Mod has been added to the Regularly Updated List of Mods for Elemental:Legendary Heroes.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time: