[eMOD] Unique City Defenders for LH 1.5

By on January 10, 2014 1:22:42 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

GFireflyE

Join Date 05/2011
+63

Good Morning!

I am proud to present, with some help from webusver and DSRaider, my Unique City Defenders mod! 

I stumbled across a fascinating selection of unique defenders in webusver's patchwork mod and set to design unique defenders that is more balanced for the base game. Now Mages will defend conclaves, crossbowmen will defend towns and knights will defend fortresses.

Thanks also to Primal Savage for the use of his City Hub deconstruct allowing me to simplify the installation process.

Let me know if there are any problems with the mod or if there is anything else you would like to see!

Enjoy!

Install Instructions

1) Download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/op0h32ka3kso03n/City%20Defenders%20%5B0.95%20for%20LH%201.5%5D.zip

2) Unzip the file into your \My Documents\My Games\LegendaryHeroes\Mods directory

3) Ensure that your 'Use Mods' is checked on in your Legendary Heroes Options Menu

4) Start a new game for the changes to take effect.

5) Enjoy!

Compatibility

I play with a large slew of mods and have never experienced a problem with compatibility yet. Mods that I play with are listed here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7k7l5aw0iapr8k/Mods%20Used.jpg

It should be noted that this mod was designed and is fully compatible but not required to play with:

• Parrotmath's Militia Armorv0_96 mod,
  • DSRaider's AI Plus-1890-v0b mod, and 
  • GFireflyE's Improved Catapults [0.90 released for LH 1.5] mod.

I have never played with Heavenfalls Stormworld mod or other heavily changed mods and so I cannot speak to their compatibility in that regard.

Possible Concerns & Future Considerations

Change Log

Initial [0.90] Release

• - Added the City Mage Party.
  • - Added the City Knight Party.
  • - Added the City Crossbowman Party.
  • - Balanced the City Defenders released at each City Hub level.

[0.95] Update

Locked Post 7 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 10, 2014 10:35:29 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

This mod has been added to the Regularly Updated List of Mods for E:LH, under extensive mods.

January 11, 2014 9:39:49 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting tjashen,

This mod has been added to the Regularly Updated List of Mods for E:LH, under extensive mods.

Thanks. Probably the right place for it until I figure out to make the mod without modifying the core files...

January 11, 2014 9:55:33 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

N/A

January 18, 2014 7:20:49 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

N/A

January 18, 2014 1:39:07 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Interesting.

Will look into it.

Gotta make sure the result is still compatible with Parrotmath's MilitiaArmor mod...to maintain balance of the militia and archers to that of the unique units.

Thanks for digging this up.

February 17, 2014 4:36:30 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Has anyone played with this mod in depth?

I'm looking for balance recommendations such that the unique defenders work well with the base version of the game.

Thanks.

March 28, 2014 6:19:28 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Update!

Merged the mod into Primal Savage's City Hub eLIB found here:http://forums.elementalgame.com/452884/page/1/#3453294

Let me know if you come across any problems.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time: