I am proud to present, with some help from webusver and DSRaider, my Unique City Defenders mod!
I stumbled across a fascinating selection of unique defenders in webusver's patchwork mod and set to design unique defenders that is more balanced for the base game. Now Mages will defend conclaves, crossbowmen will defend towns and knights will defend fortresses.
Thanks also to Primal Savage for the use of his City Hub deconstruct allowing me to simplify the installation process.
Let me know if there are any problems with the mod or if there is anything else you would like to see!
1) Download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/op0h32ka3kso03n/City%20Defenders%20%5B0.95%20for%20LH%201.5%5D.zip
2) Unzip the file into your \My Documents\My Games\LegendaryHeroes\Mods directory
3) Ensure that your 'Use Mods' is checked on in your Legendary Heroes Options Menu
4) Start a new game for the changes to take effect.
I play with a large slew of mods and have never experienced a problem with compatibility yet. Mods that I play with are listed here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7k7l5aw0iapr8k/Mods%20Used.jpg.
It should be noted that this mod was designed and is fully compatible but not required to play with:
- Parrotmath's Militia Armorv0_96 mod,
- DSRaider's AI Plus-1890-v0b mod, and
- GFireflyE's Improved Catapults [0.90 released for LH 1.5] mod.
I have never played with Heavenfalls Stormworld mod or other heavily changed mods and so I cannot speak to their compatibility in that regard.
Possible Concerns & Future Considerations
Initial [0.90] Release
- - Added the City Mage Party.
- - Added the City Knight Party.
- - Added the City Crossbowman Party.
- - Balanced the City Defenders released at each City Hub level.