Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes v1.4 Arrives

By on October 24, 2013 11:34:33 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Yarlen

Join Date 01/2005
+228

Deadly Foes update released!

v1.4

Stardock is proud to announce the release of v1.4 of Legendary Heroes, the expansion to Fallen Enchantress. Version 1.4 adds dozens of significant enhancements to the game including but not limited to:

• The original Fallen Enchantress scenario has been added
  • A host of new summoning spells
  • Enhanced AI for handling the new summoning spells
  • Significant improvements to late-game performance for multi-core PC players
  • Rebalancing of monsters
  • Stability improvements
  • and more!

Elemental is a fantasy strategy game set in a time where civilization is trying to recover from a devastating cataclysm. Stardock released the second game in the Elemental series in 2012 (Fallen Enchantress) to positive reviews and a terrific player response. The Legendary Heroes expansion, released this past spring, refined the game mechanics of Fallen Enchantress.

Stardock has continued to improve and enhance the popular expansion with regular updates.

For the Complete Change Log: http://forums.elementalgame.com/448478

To Get Elemental: Fallen Enchantress and Legendary  Heroes go here:  http://www.elementalgame.com/fallen-enchantress/purchase

To learn more about Elemental visit: www.elementalgame.com

Screenshots:

image image

Locked Post 7 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 24, 2013 7:24:21 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Thanks for the continued support. Arrival of 1.4 will mean a good excuse to go back and play through a big game again. 

I hope that the franchise will continue to develop and improve.

October 24, 2013 10:10:56 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Has anyone else had any problems with the game's lighting since this update? I've had cases of sight areas and character models night lighting up. 

October 25, 2013 4:06:26 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I am loving the changes.  The game is getting better and better.  I can't wait to hear about what's in store for us with 1.5!  Or...the next DLC/expansion? 

October 25, 2013 7:52:08 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting MoonlightRose,
Has anyone else had any problems with the game's lighting since this update? I've had cases of sight areas and character models night lighting up. 

Yes I have.

I reported it, and even provided screen shots of the issue, but no one from SD responded.

http://forums.stardock.com/448907/page/1/#3403793

The only response I received was from a fan boy telling me to get a better graphics card. (even though I had no issues with prior versions)

October 25, 2013 9:18:48 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Thanks for the update, Yarlen & StarDock!

Were any important changes made between the public test version of 1.4 and the final release version or did the beta simply receive the 'official' stamp now?

October 25, 2013 11:11:03 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Apheirox,

Thanks for the update, Yarlen & StarDock!

Were any important changes made between the public test version of 1.4 and the final release version or did the beta simply receive the 'official' stamp now?

Per OP, the change log is here: http://forums.elementalgame.com/448478/page/9/#3410253   I haven't seen anything addressing Vetrar wandering around outside his area, any solutions to extremely buggy Decroynese and other longstanding issues.  A few folks reported issues with the new summoning such as summons getting stuck or not appearing and I didn't see any responses to that so I don't know if those are working.   There was also the great UI improvement request thread that didn't made it into this patch. 

October 25, 2013 1:22:12 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

@borg999

Mild your words, dude. I am no fan boy, but since I had similar problems that went solved with upgrading the graphic card, and I was the only one spending two words to reply, you should be grateful.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time: