[eMOD] Black Market Bazaar - Version 2.0 compatible with LH 2.0

By on September 28, 2013 5:17:16 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Hellions

Join Date 12/2012
+32

Black Market Bazaar for Legendary Heroes Version 2.0 - compatible with LH version 2.0

204 new items to add to your Legendary Heroes games. Also includes 62 new item related spells.

19 new clothes to equip your custom sovereigns.

It can be downloaded on Nexus:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallenenchantress/mods/1885/

Installation (please read carefully)

Extract the contents of the .rar file and place each element as follows:

- "Black Market Bazaar" folder ---> My Documents/My Games/LegendaryHeroes/Mods

- "Black Market Bazaar Icons" folder ---> My Documents/My Games/LegendaryHeroes/Mods/Gfx

- "BMB.str" file ---> My Documents/My Games/LegendaryHeroes/Mods/Data

Don't forget to "enable mods" and start a new game.

To uninstall, simply delete the two folders and the "BMB.str" file.

ALSO: If you do not have the DLC05 (Leader Pack DLC) installed, then you will need to delete the "BMB_Items_DLC05.xml" file found in the "Black Market Bazaar" folder. No biggie if you don't but be warned that the "Treasure Gormandizer" item won't have any effects in your games.

The full list of items with their stats can be found in the image section of the Nexus page. The color codes of this psychedelic nightmare are as follow: gray for common, yellow for uncommon and orange for rare.

Compatibility:
Black Market Bazaar should be compatible with most mods. You will have to use the "mods compatible version" however if you wish to use it along with mods which add new unit models types and/or unitstats (see below).

Optional files:

- Black Market Bazaar compatible with Additional Faction Traits and Races, Between Life & Death, Blood and Mana, Children of Storm, Demons & Wizards, Henchwomen, Path of the Paladin & XtraDeconstruct. Install this version if you wish to use BMB with these mods.

Don't forget to check out my other other mod, Champion Bonanza to add a legion of new champions and some additional monsters to your games.

99 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 19, 2014 4:09:07 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Hellions,

And answering your question with another, would you like more items with class restrictions?

I think abob101 said it nicely.

If the item *screams* a certain class, or would be broken if used by other classes, then yes...Class restriction items would be beneficial. Otherwise, I don't think it's necessary to go overboard on...

July 20, 2014 4:40:44 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting abob101,

Well to chime in for what it's worth, no.  I'm not really liking the idea except for real obvious thing (like a "Wizard Staff" or whatever perhaps). 

Personally I envisage I will try and remove some of the class restrictions that are in the beta from my own mod.  Serrated sword of whatever and the like.

Please chime in whenever! Speaking of Demons and Wizards, from the tantalizing preview screenshots you posted, I presume there will be new custom unit model types in the next update? If it's a yes, I'm standing ready to add them to BMB, of course.

Quoting Vithar133,

I think Primal_Savage has an interesting idea in giving bonuses based on class. So certain staves might give a mage more initiative or something, or a warrior might have more attack from a certain sword.

Dunno if that would work here.

Primal has been kind enough to fully integrate BMB (and CB) in Xtra Deconstruct so my little additions get the benefit of his brilliant creativity. And no he's not paying me to type this but he should seriously start considering it.

Quoting GFireflyE,

Otherwise, I don't think it's necessary to go overboard on...

I will do no such thing.

July 20, 2014 10:02:06 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

July 20, 2014 10:14:21 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Hellions,

Please chime in whenever! Speaking of Demons and Wizards, from the tantalizing preview screenshots you posted, I presume there will be new custom unit model types in the next update? If it's a yes, I'm standing ready to add them to BMB, of course.

Yep there's a heap of them (16).

I'm keen to get BMB compatibility sorted so as soon as i've got a release version of the next D&W (not long now) we'll get onto it.  I'd like to be able to use BMB because i'm getting a bit sick of the same loot for sure.

July 24, 2014 10:08:20 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Primal has been kind enough to fully integrate BMB (and CB) in Xtra Deconstruct so my little additions get the benefit of his brilliant creativity. And no he's not paying me to type this but he should seriously start considering it.

Does this mean that BMB and CB are now part of Xtra Deconstruct, and that it's no longer necessary to download them separately? And if not, are they updated to run with FE 1.7?

July 25, 2014 4:23:59 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Glazunov1,

Does this mean that BMB and CB are now part of Xtra Deconstruct, and that it's no longer necessary to download them separately? And if not, are they updated to run with FE 1.7?

Ah no, you still need to download each mod, sorry for my confusing prose. What I meant is that BMB and CB get the full benefit of XtraDeconstruct if people wish to use the mods in conjunction (in this case the changes to Staves and Bows).
As for your second question, I'm still adding content for the LH 1.7 versions of both mods. In the meantime, the current files will run just fine with the new patch.

July 26, 2014 2:18:10 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Hellions,

Quoting Glazunov1,

Ah no, you still need to download each mod, sorry for my confusing prose. What I meant is that BMB and CB get the full benefit of XtraDeconstruct if people wish to use the mods in conjunction (in this case the changes to Staves and Bows).
As for your second question, I'm still adding content for the LH 1.7 versions of both mods. In the meantime, the current files will run just fine with the new patch.

Thanks very much for the response. Do you have an ETA on your next release? Because if it'll be in the next day or two, I'll wait to play. I enjoy both those mods a great deal.

July 26, 2014 5:11:51 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Glazunov1,

Thanks very much for the response. Do you have an ETA on your next release? Because if it'll be in the next day or two, I'll wait to play. I enjoy both those mods a great deal.

I'll probably/hopefully be ready for the BMB update next weekend, I've still got a few ideas I need to try out (and which will probably crash against the windshield of XML reality). For CB, no reliable ETA. It will depend on how inspired I am to write the remaining champion histories on my phone while commuting to work in the upcoming days. 

July 27, 2014 11:09:02 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Hellions,

Quoting Glazunov1,

I'll probably/hopefully be ready for the BMB update next weekend, I've still got a few ideas I need to try out (and which will probably crash against the windshield of XML reality). For CB, no reliable ETA. It will depend on how inspired I am to write the remaining champion histories on my phone while commuting to work in the upcoming days. 

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for BMB, then. And thanks, too, for all the work you put into those two mods!

August 3, 2014 12:30:47 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Updated to version 1.4 compatible with LH 1.7

1.4 Changelog
- 20 new items for a total of 140
- AI priorities completely redone
- Introducing set items: collect all three to unlock bonus abilities (Black Spike Set and Tools of the Mastersmith Set)
- Added compatibility with Path of the Paladin for the two non vanilla versions (the 5 swords get the appropriate UnitStat)

20 new items:
- 3 Helmets: Black Spike's Horns, Peasant Cap, Velox Cerebrum
- 2 Armor/Surcoat: Mastersmith's Forging Leathers, Saintly Carapace
- 3 Gloves/Vambraces: Archer Hands, Black Spike's Fists, Frostbite Fingers
- 1 Greaves/Pants: Acrobat's Pantaloons
- 1 Boots: Ophidian Scale Boots
- 1 Shield: Arcane Sunset
- 1 Cloak: Viscous Membrane
- 4 Weapons: Bandit Slayer, Black Spike's Tenderizer, Boorish Pacifier, Mastersmith's Hammer
- 2 Accessories: Eternal Icicle, Viperheart Amulet
- 2 Consumables: Lost Barrowhill Wine, Shackles of Enslavement

Changes/Fixes to previous items:
- Cauldron of Plenty: added "in your capital city" to the description for better comprehension
- Druid Walking Stick: Stoneskin can now be cast in combat as intended
- Mastersmith's Anvil is now +3 to the Army's Critical Chance (was +1) and is part of the Tools of the Mastersmith Set
- Woodcutter's Axe renamed Treebane Axe (to avoid confusion with a CoS weapon with a similar name)
- Fixed the Poison spell effects' descriptions
- Some minor XML corrections here and there

Warnings and Suggestions
- Shackles of Enslavement: this tactical consumable allows the lucky owner to charm an enemy trained unit (a la Silver Tongue) and works just like the Amethyst Collar. Meaning if you attempt to use it without an appropriate target adjacent to the caster, you'll lose the item.
- Lost Barrowhill Wine (LBW): this strategic consumable has a random effect on the user and it's best to click on the LBW icon in the strategic unit bar on the bottom right otherwise you might miss seeing which effect was awarded (see below). In other words, best to avoid drinking it from the equipment window (no use drinking in the dark anyway, everybody will eventually find out).

Let us not forget to thank to Primal_Savage for the Heart of the Target spell which took its inspiration from his 1.6 Master Archer fix.

August 3, 2014 12:41:54 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

The Lost Barrowhill Wine's preferred consumption method in images:

First of all, make sure the Hero about to get drunk is visible on the strategic map (and that you didn't scroll far away from him/her). Then locate the Lost Barrowhill Wine's icon on the strategic unit bar. Yep, it's the green jug. Click on it to use.

Of course you're sure!

And find out which effect you were blessed (or cursed) with.

Anyway, no biggie if you drink the Wine off screen, you just might have a hard time figuring out what happened.

August 3, 2014 12:46:33 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Hellions,  thank you for the update to one of my favorite mods!   I very much appreciate your hard work.

August 3, 2014 1:11:04 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

First to download the new version!  Yippee!

August 3, 2014 1:48:29 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

The file size is greater than 2meg and thus Nexus will not allow me to download it unless I pay them money....which I am not about to do.

Would you be willing to link the mod in a dropbox for me?

August 3, 2014 3:08:22 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

You don't need to buy premium membership to access files greater than 2MB.  You can get a basic account for free, but you do need to sign up.

August 3, 2014 4:12:09 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting StevenAus,

You don't need to buy premium membership to access files greater than 2MB.  You can get a basic account for free, but you do need to sign up.

Looked at the signup. Every option has a fee. None are free.

August 3, 2014 6:39:22 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Premium account is for premium servers, registration is free as Steven stated.

August 3, 2014 7:40:18 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Nightmurderer03,

Premium account is for premium servers, registration is free as Steven stated.

True. You just can't access the private servers, which usually have fewer users, and are faster.

August 4, 2014 3:47:25 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Dear Black Market Bazaar customers,

It appears there was an oversight in yesterday's delivery and that your package came to your virtual doorsteps in an incomplete state. We regret to announce that the "Viperheart Amulet" icon was omitted from our three deluxe collections. We promptly took the appropriate measures to remedy this noninclusion and now encourage our valued clientele to return to the Nexus gates and claim their replacement package in the form of a fresh download.

Rest assured that the employee in charge of delivery who was hoarding the missing icon has been severely disciplined. It would really seem as if "spiteful vipers and malicious asps did sing their poisonous melodies deep into his veins, deep into his heart."

We apologize for the inconvenience and as always, thank you for your business.

The Black Market Bazaar staff

PS: Our sincere gratitude to Primal_Savage for reporting the omission. We are sending him our special Undead Potpourri freshener as a thank you gift.

March 31, 2015 6:17:31 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

December 21, 2015 3:39:57 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Updated to version 2.0 compatible with LH 2.0

2.0 Changelog
- 64 new items for a total of 204
- 19 new clothes
- More weapon options for trained units including 5 "Physical" Staves and 2 Poison Staves
- Added compatibility with the Demons and Wizards factions (the BMB mods compatible version)
- Added the new unit model types introduced in the latest XtraDeconstruct versions

64 new items:
- 3 Helmets: Black Crow's High Brow, Horned Helmet, Malachite Crown
- 2 Armors/Surcoats: Insectoid Exoskeleton, Magi Skin
- 2 Gloves/Vambraces: Manacles of Exertion, Manly Paws
- 2 Greaves/Pants: Blessed Vestment, Demonic Anchors
- 2 Boots: Demonhide Boots, Slimy Waders
- 2 Shields: Battle Heat Shield, Rebounder Shield
- 2 Cloaks: Steelcloth Cloak, Survival Backpack
- 24 Weapons: Archmage's Eleventh Finger, Blight Staff, Chilled Harpoon, Cutthroat's Sidekicks, Deconstructor, Dual Fulminating Axe, Dual Fulminating Battle Axe, Elemental Wand, Ethereal Pike, Fulminating Axe, Fulminating Battle Axe, Little Revenger, Miasmatic Stake, Noxious Spear, Poison Geyser, Predator's Bite, Ruthless Pelter, Serrated Ice, Shepherd's Yanker, Smoldering Staff, Stalactite, Stalagmite, Supremacy Staff, Swamp Gas Lighter
- 15 Accessories: Amulet of Contamination, Arachnid Amulet, Belt of Weariness, Burning Contract, Corruptive Chalice, Dimensional Diadem, Evasive Cincture, Frozen Autumn, Girdle of the Colossus, Lightning Struck Branch, Mystical Siphon, Ring of Toxins, Rubber Stone, Thunderclap Amulet, Treasure Gormandizer
- 10 Consumables: Arcane Monolith Scroll, Blooming Tonic, Choker Spore, Infinite Diary, Liquid Vigor, Magnifying Stimulant, Manashroom, Mortar and Pestle, Philosopher's Stone, Title of Nobility

Modifications:
- Abyssal Greatsword: new and hopefully better icon
- Aspenheart Staff: Attack increased from 18 to 20
- Lady Sandekka's Boots: the Beguile spell provided by these boots has a cooldown (unlike the Black Widows' spell which is Stamina based)
- Ophidian Scale Boots: added the Naja Dance ability (with the Ophidian Dancer ability, it makes for a lot of snaky twirling).
- Road Builder's Shovel: changed the texture to one which fits the model much better (thanks to Primal Savage for the suggestion)
- Shackles of Enslavement: added some additional perspective lighting for better viewing against darker backgrounds (thanks to Primal Savage for the suggestion)
- All Freezing Axes & Freezing Battle Axes + Thunder Battle Axe: changed the range of the visual effects

Fixes:
- Ceremonial Armor: it appears this armor was available for unit design in the Vanilla edition. That was unintentional and has been fixed (with red faced embarrassment)
- Leopard Claws: Darkling Males can now equip the spotted gloves, why they got shafted so unfairly is beyond me.
- Ice Bomb spell: target worthy parameter (for AI types)  appropriately changed to Cold Resistance (was erroneously set to Fire Resistance)

December 21, 2015 4:20:44 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

The force awakens! Magnificent.

December 21, 2015 4:25:49 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Cool!

December 22, 2015 6:21:28 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Time for one of those "oops" moments, you know those distressing calamities that sneak upon you for no good reason at all.

It appears that a spell vanished from the lists before the update went live, giving the Black Market Bazaar staff no other choice but to take immediate action in the form of reuploading the files.

We would recommend our valued customers to visit our Nexus shops once again in order to claim their replacement bundles, free of charge of course.

We tip our Carnage Helm to Primal_Savage for reporting this issue (and a few others).

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000969   Page Render Time: