[eMOD] Black Market Bazaar - Version 2.0 compatible with LH 2.0

By on September 28, 2013 5:17:16 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Hellions

Join Date 12/2012
+32

Black Market Bazaar for Legendary Heroes Version 2.0 - compatible with LH version 2.0

204 new items to add to your Legendary Heroes games. Also includes 62 new item related spells.

19 new clothes to equip your custom sovereigns.

It can be downloaded on Nexus:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallenenchantress/mods/1885/

Installation (please read carefully)

Extract the contents of the .rar file and place each element as follows:

- "Black Market Bazaar" folder ---> My Documents/My Games/LegendaryHeroes/Mods

- "Black Market Bazaar Icons" folder ---> My Documents/My Games/LegendaryHeroes/Mods/Gfx

- "BMB.str" file ---> My Documents/My Games/LegendaryHeroes/Mods/Data

Don't forget to "enable mods" and start a new game.

To uninstall, simply delete the two folders and the "BMB.str" file.

ALSO: If you do not have the DLC05 (Leader Pack DLC) installed, then you will need to delete the "BMB_Items_DLC05.xml" file found in the "Black Market Bazaar" folder. No biggie if you don't but be warned that the "Treasure Gormandizer" item won't have any effects in your games.

The full list of items with their stats can be found in the image section of the Nexus page. The color codes of this psychedelic nightmare are as follow: gray for common, yellow for uncommon and orange for rare.

Compatibility:
Black Market Bazaar should be compatible with most mods. You will have to use the "mods compatible version" however if you wish to use it along with mods which add new unit models types and/or unitstats (see below).

Optional files:

- Black Market Bazaar compatible with Additional Faction Traits and Races, Between Life & Death, Blood and Mana, Children of Storm, Demons & Wizards, Henchwomen, Path of the Paladin & XtraDeconstruct. Install this version if you wish to use BMB with these mods.

Don't forget to check out my other other mod, Champion Bonanza to add a legion of new champions and some additional monsters to your games.

99 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 28, 2013 5:33:43 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

This looks pretty good, nice work. However I can't find the image file in the "vanilla" modpack. Maybe I am just blind

September 28, 2013 5:42:45 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Once you extract, you should have two folders: "Black Market Bazaar" which contains the 4 XML files and "Black Market Bazaar Icons" which contains the 20 png files. Unless some Gremlins invited themselves to the party...

September 28, 2013 5:58:12 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Loving how there's 34 items.  Unlike the "official" DLC, this one is free, and yet you still found room for one more item.  

After seeing the screenshots, does this mean the new items are available during sov creation as well as drops in-game?  Regardless, this sounds like a wonderful alternative to the DLC (didn't bother getting the DLC myself), and I look forward to trying this out this evening.

September 28, 2013 6:32:56 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Hmm your question makes me realize I might have created some confusion by using the loading screen to preview some items but no, none are available for sovereign customization. They're too powerful for that. 

Also before anyone asks, none are available either for unit design. I was too wary of creating an imbalance. But if someone presents some convincing arguments for a specific item, I might reconsider.  

Attention to Children of Storm users: let me know if you spot anything strange. There is always the possibility of a misplaced art definition. 

September 28, 2013 6:51:00 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

The full list of items with their stats can be found in the image section.

I found the Icon files, not the stats. The stats were in the xml, so for obvious reasons I did not read more than a few ^^

September 28, 2013 7:01:42 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Ok gotcha. I will edit to add: the image section of the Nexus page (fifth and sixth screenshots).

September 29, 2013 4:02:07 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

thank you

September 29, 2013 5:26:19 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Thank you Hellions, between this and the COS reliquary should be enough for my item needs, playing with it now but i haven't got lucky yet with any of the new items except for the ceremonial armor which you can buy, im so unlucky .

September 29, 2013 7:13:42 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

This mod has been added to the Regularly Updated List Of Mods for E:LH.

September 30, 2013 5:12:51 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

And thanks to you guys for trying it out.

Quoting tjashen,

This mod has been added to the Regularly Updated List Of Mods for E:LH.

And the book of tjashen was instrumental in bringing the Kingdoms and the Empires out of the difficult post-Cataclysm days by giving them the powers of compilation and inventory. They would always be grateful for these selfless scholarly pursuits that would benefit all the citizens of Elemental. Thank you. 

October 22, 2013 10:26:02 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

do you have a mod that add spell books to the store?

October 22, 2013 10:30:40 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I just made you one LOL! In the other thread... Find the last post of page 1, the link is there!

October 23, 2013 3:32:58 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Primal_Savage,

Quoting jojobe71, reply 11

I just made you one LOL! In the other thread... Find the last post of page 1, the link is there!

thats one city to rule them all. I dont want that type of mod is there a way to get the books of fire/water/earth/wind off of it.

October 23, 2013 3:49:36 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting jojobe71,

Quoting Primal_Savage, reply 12

I just made you one LOL! In the other thread... Find the last post of page 1, the link is there!

thats one city to rule them all. I dont want that type of mod is there a way to get the books of fire/water/earth/wind off of it.

Primal's mod for you is in this post right here:

http://forums.elementalgame.com/448429/page/1/#25

October 26, 2013 2:41:13 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Crastiloowa,

Quoting jojobe71, reply 13

Quoting Primal_Savage, reply 12

Primal's mod for you is in this post right here:

http://forums.elementalgame.com/448429/page/1/#25[/quote]

I am loving this mod. The one thing that kinda gets me about this game is the store. The store seems to be fit only for fighter class. I would like to know with mod for the books can you turn it into a mage items shop? Ive seen your other mod which is good but I like keeping things simple put on the store buy it done. What i think the regular game store is missing is basic things mage class needs:

1. Master mage robes

2. rings for example, ring of restoration, ring of ash, there are no other ring types that do damage aside from ash. which is not good.

3. to counter the trait dominate animals the collar should be a part of store items.

5. cloak of stars if you can afford it should be in the store.

6 There are no mage gauntlets that i have seen aside from the naga gloves. Head gear like the emerald and lucky capps.

7. when you sovereign dies which has happens a lot on higher diff your stuck with the wounds. My character has had the same crack rib for the last couple of days I only had one bottle cure all.

For me the store has been no help for mage class for basic and semi advanced items. You have to try and find it and that blow for a store.

October 26, 2013 5:32:34 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

regarding the rings and amulets, it IS possible to buy them in the store WHEN you complete the 'glyph stones' magic research.

similar for the restoration postions, but the conclave(that you are buying from) NEEDS the alchemist improvement along with the relevent research.

I have not noticed the collar in the store, but might be with a late magic research level.

the cloak of stars is a reward for a quest.

in my games my sov only loses mana on defeat, BUT the heros on defeat get the wounds.

you HAVE been doing your magic research, right??

harpo

October 26, 2013 5:46:24 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting harpo99999,

regarding the rings and amulets, it IS possible to buy them in the store WHEN you complete the 'glyph stones' magic research.

similar for the restoration postions, but the conclave(that you are buying from) NEEDS the alchemist improvement along with the relevent research.

I have not noticed the collar in the store, but might be with a late magic research level.

the cloak of stars is a reward for a quest.

in my games my sov only loses mana on defeat, BUT the heros on defeat get the wounds.

you HAVE been doing your magic research, right??

harpo

The amulets are designed for fighters. Mages deal in spell damage. If the mage has a melee weapon then the frost, fire, cold amulet adds to that. There are no collars for sale. there are no cure potions in my game the only potions i see are healing potions and i have finished all of magic tech.

October 26, 2013 6:10:25 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Edited because not relevant to BMB.

October 26, 2013 7:36:08 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Primal_Savage,

The file I gave you... you can edit it (w/ Notepad) to add any item you would like.

Just look into one of the following three files:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FE Legendary Heroes\data\English

corearmor.xml [ARMOR]

coreitems.xml [ACCESSORIES]

coreweapons.xml [WEAPONS]

then copy the "InternalNames" of whatever you want.

For example, adding the following line to the file I gave you will add the Cloak of Stars to the store:

<UnlocksShopItem>CloakOfStars</UnlocksShopItem>

Another example, for the Emerald Skull Cap, you would add this line:

<UnlocksShopItem>EmeraldSkullcap</UnlocksShopItem>

etc.

wow it works. Thanks so much. I can put what i want on my store. Awesome!

October 27, 2013 7:51:38 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Edited because not relevant to BMB

October 29, 2013 6:31:56 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Updated to Version 1.1

- Adds 11 more items: 6 weapons, 1 cloak, 1 shield and 3 accessories
- Increases damage for the Aspen Heart Staff and the Thunder Battle Axe in accordance with the changes brought by LH 1.4
- The Children of Storm compatible version now also supports the custom unit model types found in DsRaider's Add Faction Traits Mod and Parrottmath's Female Henchman

PS: let me know if there are any mods with custom unit model types that I have missed so I can add them too.

November 25, 2013 12:44:10 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Any plans on making this 1.5 compatible?

November 25, 2013 3:16:59 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

None of the changes brought by version 1.5 affect the contents of this mod. No update required.

November 26, 2013 8:10:02 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Thanks Hellions... it works just fine in 1.5b  with all 4 DLC, might want to update the byline of the post to, (Black Market Bazaar for Legendary Heroes Version 1.1 - 1.5b compatible w/ all 4 DLC)  this shows its compatible right away and will make ppl happy when searching the mods. 

November 27, 2013 3:03:40 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Awesome!

Like someone mentioned already, this sounds like a fantastic and free alternative to the Loot DLC which I think is a little underwhelming.  Can't wait to try it out in my next game!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0007672   Page Render Time: