Loot Pack DLC Disable Bunny Slippers and Giant Lollipop - latest version 1.0c available at Nexus

By on September 6, 2013 1:06:50 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

StevenAus

Join Date 06/2010
+108

A mod file disabling the two items is available from:

http://fallenenchantress.nexusmods.com/mods/1881

Only the minimum necessary code is there to remove the items from the game.  Current version is 1.0c.

This mod file should remove the items completely.  Just open the zip file and extract DLC03_Edit.xml to your mods folder, overwriting any previous version and then making sure Use Mods is turned on in-game.

NOTE: see Reply #7 in this thread.

ALTERNATIVE LINK: http://legendaryheroesmods.stevenaus.fastmail.com.au/

Locked Post 8 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 6, 2013 1:12:15 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

As i understand the slippers show up in sov creation screen, does this remove them from sov creation screen too?.

September 6, 2013 1:15:32 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Yes, it should.  I have set <IsAvailableForSovereignCustomization>0</IsAvailableForSovereignCustomization> whereas before the Bunny Slippers were a "1" in there, making them available.  A "0" value prevents them from showing up.

Note: any Sovs customised before installing the mod file can still have any item selected before, but as the people who don't want the item at all are unlikely to have chosen it for a custom sov, this doesn't matter.

September 6, 2013 4:31:25 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

As I've said, it should remove the items completely. If an empty item appears, just sell it.

What do you mean by that?

September 6, 2013 4:48:40 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

^ I'd take that as "the mod isn't perfect", and you may see the items still appear, but as meaningless empty slots.

I've seen this happen in other mods.  I still can't find which mod is causing it, but I have a "building" appearing as an empty slot that "can be built" taking up one turn to build.  It's clearly a glitch that accomplishes nothing by building it.  The only thing building it accomplishes is you will no longer see it on your list of things to build for your settlement afterwards. 

A small annoyance, but not game-ruining.  I imagine that's the case here as well.

September 6, 2013 4:59:52 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I've not seen this effect (empty item)

September 6, 2013 11:46:59 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I don't think it will ever show up as an empty item, as it is not a usual category and there should be no chance of it appearing anyway.  But there is no graphic associated with it, so if by a fluke it did show up, it would show up as an empty item with no graphic with a selling value of 1 or 2 gildar.

So it would only show up as a fluke, but even that is very far-fetched.

September 8, 2013 8:17:45 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

The current version is 1.0c, and it shouldn't require any further changes.  It just replaces the two items with two empty items with the same internal names and they should not appear, ever when you have this mod installed, but the empty items are sellable just in case.  If anyone EVER comes across any empty items with a name of "." then tell me, otherwise we can assume that changing the likelihood to 0 and the category to Never has successfully removed the items completely.

September 9, 2013 10:55:08 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

So when is the mod that adds more joke items coming out? Like Bunny Ears helm and a Giant Rabbit Mount?

(Kidding, kidding. I haven't got a problem with the joke items, but I think it's good that you have made this mod so those that dislike them can play without.)

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time: