Okay, if you won't release it, give us an ETA?

By on September 4, 2013 6:35:52 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

XWerewolfX

Join Date 02/2006
+26

It seems that the loot pack DLC is farther away than I expected. Could you please update us with an ETA then, please?

I just finished a good game and don't want to start another one until the DLC is out. That, and I want to give you my money!

Locked Post 21 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 4, 2013 2:05:51 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

OH MY GOD IT IS OUT BRAH

September 4, 2013 3:17:26 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Bunny slipperes?!?

Will the ninja's get to wear them?

September 4, 2013 3:26:30 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

All that pestering and we get some stupid shit like bunny slippers and giant lollipops. 

Not buying. 

September 4, 2013 3:28:16 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

It appears as if anybody can wear the bunny slippers from the screenshots

September 4, 2013 3:32:50 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Seriously, how ridiculous. I was really excited to get a bunch of new items, but to have ridiculous shit like bunny slippers and the like in a game LH truly breaks immersion. 

You dropped the ball, Stardock. 

September 4, 2013 4:04:44 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Wait has someone a link for this? I don't remember any of this.

Oh my god! I found it... and I really dislike the idea of all those Immersion breaking items .. (well the two atleast) And then they are so good you basically have to use them

Also nearly every item sounds pretty powerful. As if I'm not going to use Lady Umbers equipment or the bow which Webs units.. (indefinately attack them while they are stuck)

Unsure if I like this, but I'm gonna buy this OP stuff anyways

September 4, 2013 4:08:22 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Here's a Link

In the pictures, the guy in white has them on in the screenshot as well as the Trog in the Character View screenshot (not the tactical view one)

September 4, 2013 4:13:06 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I wont be surprised if they nerf some of those items next patch..

September 4, 2013 4:27:04 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Oh come on I thought it was common knowlege that Procipinee likes to wear bunny slippers after a hard day's work....

Bought it by the way!

September 4, 2013 4:38:30 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

You don't have to use the slippers if it's really an issue.

September 4, 2013 4:54:19 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Wait, there's GIANT LOLLIPOPS??

Okay, NOW I'm buying this. 

September 4, 2013 5:53:22 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

hmm, sorry but I think I will give this a miss. It doesn't add to the game at all.

September 4, 2013 8:35:21 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I have both previous dlc and i love them, but same as Chunga or Werewolf im passing on this one, i don't want silly items in my game.

September 4, 2013 10:19:45 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Just rename them to Lady Umber's Boots or Magnar's Moccasins or Cobbler's Gift or something...

September 5, 2013 5:22:37 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Maybe I'll get the DLC and mod the 2 immersion fail items out of my game! That should do it.

Also as before with the other DLCs it would be interesting to hear if the sales are as good as before with those?

@Island Dog Yes I am aware that I do not "need" to use any items.. However, if those items are usable by the AI I will eventually see them in my game. Also their stats sound really really strong so not using them would be a hindrance to min/maxing a game for some people.

September 5, 2013 8:12:07 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting N1ghthavvk,
Also as before with the other DLCs it would be interesting to hear if the sales are as good as before with those?

This DLC doesn't seem as "big" as the previous one, so I'm wondering if they are slowly trying to exit out of LH. Maybe it's not generating the sales they had hoped. The two joke items don't bother me that much, but I can see how others may be turned off. It will be interesting to see how others feel.

Someone above said that the items in the pack seem pretty powerful. which means that they are rare, and won't be found that often. I was hoping for a wide range of items (more than 33)  ranging from under powered to over powered , to add to the variety and minimize the chance of getting the same item 3 times in a row, which just happened to me last night.

September 5, 2013 10:31:19 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I just played last night and it was like a room full of dudes and no ladies, I kept finding spears all over the place.   I must have found like 5 of the ice spear thingys that do 7 damage.  I was playing on a huge map so there were a ton of the little treasure chests all over the place.  I did find some skeleton teeth once but mostly spears galore.

September 5, 2013 12:14:40 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

To those who dislike the lollipop/bunny slippers, consider modding out the items you don't like. I bet I could write it for you.

September 5, 2013 12:26:13 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

might was well do so since there have been more than a few folks up in arms about it

September 5, 2013 3:41:34 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting davrovana,

To those who dislike the lollipop/bunny slippers, consider modding out the items you don't like. I bet I could write it for you.

There is also the option of keeping the controversial items and changing their art defs. Regular (pink?) boots for the bunny slippers and a regular maul for the lollipop.

September 5, 2013 4:20:28 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Hellions,

There is also the option of keeping the controversial items and changing their art defs. Regular (pink?) boots for the bunny slippers and a regular maul for the lollipop.

I would actually like items with the effect of those bunny slippers and lollipops, but I am not a skilled artist myself that I could do it and I have absolutely no experience in modding this game so perhaps some white knight in shining armor could do this for me?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000438   Page Render Time: