save game names

By on August 21, 2013 5:30:46 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

manofwar1907

Join Date 08/2013

guys ; sorry i m newbie but ; i can only see 5 savegames which is autosaves; how can i create a save file that i named? 

Locked Post 3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 21, 2013 10:43:41 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Options

Save Game

There is a grey box under the words "SAVE GAME".  Click in there and type your filename.  Click Save.

The grey box does not have an automatic cursor displayed in it and is not necessarily obvious as a text entry location.  That may be the source of your confusion.

Also, a CTRL-S will create a quicksave, which will show up along with the autosaves. 

August 22, 2013 12:52:25 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

thx so much; in such a good game that grey box dont help at all ; anyway thx so much; 

one more question; if an army completly in an city; how to get out of city as an army? i do single click all out; then joining them again, but this way they lose way points, besides takes too long in big armies; 

August 22, 2013 5:38:48 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

To get a number of armies out of the city at once as one army, you need to click one, then shift-  or ctrl-click the others (not sure which button it is, or whether either can be used), and then right-click on a square next to the city.  Note they will form more than one army if you maximum army size is less than the number of units you have ejected.  If the square you selected is next to the city, it shouldn't cost any movement points to move the army out, but it will cost movement to move them back in.  Essentially the city "ejects" the army rather than the army using movement to get out of the city.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time: