[LH] [eMOD] Unlikely Heroes

By on July 16, 2013 7:19:02 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums External Link

BernieTime

Join Date 10/2009
+10

Current Release Version - Alpha 0.4c      Updated 7-19-2013

This is an updated version of the Heroes Mod originally created by Fireonk for FE.  He gave me the green light to do a conversion of his mod for LH and the current version is now available for download & testing.  Should be fully compatible with Children of the Storm.

Mod contains the original 4 Unique Heroes to be found in your travels.  Two additional heroes are in process for later release.
Each of these heroes have 3 unique skills that unlock at predetermined levels [4/7/10].

Feedback is appreciated as I know there's work needing to be done on Balance, Dialogue, etc..

The Mod is up on Nexus, so have at it 
http://fallenenchantress.nexusmods.com/mods/1868/

Locked Post 5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 16, 2013 11:41:40 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Added to the mods list!

July 17, 2013 4:11:55 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

RESERVED

Version Alpha .4c  Applied numerous fixes to issues in the .4b release

RACHEL:  Fixed Cooldowns on Spells. Adjusted Crystal costs. Crystal Blast; Fixed code and Increased Damage. Self  Sacrifice now costs 1 Crystal. Remodeled Staff based on "Caster's Staff". Health bonuses now apply to Cleansing Rain, will not apply to Self Sacrifice (for Balance reasons).

BASHEAR: Changed "All Out" from 360 effect to Adjacent Cone.

MOUSE: Seems to work as expected

BOLDIN: Check Stun application & duration on Engage.  May chance skill order availability

QUEW:  N/A

ALL: Noticed an oddity that Champions/Sovereigns are somehow obtaining the unique skills from our Heroes.  Strange.

July 17, 2013 6:28:56 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

My name is Fireonk and I approve of this message

July 19, 2013 2:20:00 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Updated version to Alpha .4c

Fixed a lot of issues, mostly need to check for Skill Balance now.

Expected Timetable:  Not set in stone, could go faster or slower depending on my time & feedback

Monday [7/22] If all goes well I should be able to release v.5 moving forward

Wednesday [7/24]  Version .6 & .7 containing the two additional heroes

Friday [7/26]  V.8 containing bug/balance fixes

Monday [7/29] v.9 fixing bugs and making adjustment from feedback over the weekend.  Change NPC spawn rates

Wednesday [7/31] Release final 1.0

I actually expect this Mod to finish sooner, projected dates are more for goal setting.

July 28, 2013 3:39:32 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Just wanted to update, real life has kicked in and the completion of the Mod has been put on hold until further notice  =/

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time: