This mod is for people who just want a little something else to their professions. Every profession is changed except for the Diplomat profession, which will eventually be modified at a later release. Six new professions have been added to the game to give more flavor and playstyle. My goal with this mod is to add some more synergy to existing strategies and make professions more of a great supplementing background to the character's path and level up abilities. This mod is compatible with CoS, 1.4, and virtually all LH mods.
Most Current version is 0.01i
Vanilla Profession Changes:
- Warlock: Name changed to Evoker, added unresistable damage spell called Magic Missile.
- Armorer: Name changed to Blacksmith, added decreased metal costs for weapons and armor.
- Noble: Added +1 Growth to all cities.
- Hunter: Added +50% Accuracy vs Beasts and a ranged attack called Trap that damages and immobilizes an enemy.
- Adventurer: Added an additional +1 Fame every 10 seasons.
- General: Added a city buff spell called Martial Law that increases the city production by 25%, reduces unrest by 25% but no longer produces research, gold, or mana.
- Bandit Lord: Added a melee attack ability called Pilfer that applies on hit that causes enemies to have a 15% chance to hit the wrong target and gives the player gold depending on player level.
- Warlord: Added a 25% discount on Unit upgrades.
- Scholar: Added a bonus to every city's Research based on population.
- Beast Lord: Added a summon spell that calls a random wolven ally that scales in level depending on the summoned wolf type.
- Summoner: Added a different summoning spell for Kingdom faction called Summon Spirit Wolf, with equal stats to Shadow Warg for the player. Also increased the strength of both spells to create a summoned unit equal to the level of the player plus bonuses.
- Gladiator: +25% Attack, +1 Movement, +25% Attack/Initiative Bonus and +1 Movement Bonus when alone
- Sorcerer: +25% Spell Mastery, unlocks a quickcast spell that can cast a spell immediately with no casting time.
- Banker: +2 Gildar per Season and 25% increased gold income from taxes.
- Chieftain: Units get +10% Attack and unit labor costs are decreased by 10%.
- Peasant: +25 Food per Grain and increased production per population in every city.
- Enchanter: All units get +25% to Spell Resist and Crystal costs are decreased by 15%.
Once unzipped all the files can just go in My Games\LegendaryHeroes\Mods. Comments welcomed!